You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
USS_Juneau

More codes

25 comments in this topic

[FNGSX]
Members
35 posts
358 battles

No one elses codes worked for me but I did in fact get the email... Here ya go dudes:

CRET-2DS2X-S9E8R

CRET-2DS3W-8FRZA

CRET-2DS4T-C7FGK

CRET-2DS82-KGDN8

CRET-2DSBM-7UPSA

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
758 posts
7,006 battles

It may be that once you activate one code from anyone that none of them in the future will work for you. I tried your last one, and it did not work for me (but I used my first one on me). My wife has codes too so I'll have her send me one of hers and try again. I wonder if this is an experiment to see how many people actually read the emails and how fast sharing occurs (without anyone racking up a huge collection of them).

[FNGSX]
Members
35 posts
358 battles
2 minutes ago, Capn_Nugget said:

It may be that once you activate one code from anyone that none of them in the future will work for you. I tried your last one, and it did not work for me (but I used my first one on me). My wife has codes too so I'll have her send me one of hers and try again. I wonder if this is an experiment to see how many people actually read the emails and how fast sharing occurs (without anyone racking up a huge collection of them).

Well, the email said you can only use one per account so if you used one on yourself already, I don't think anyone else's code would work for you. 

[FNGSX]
Members
35 posts
358 battles
29 minutes ago, thebigblue said:

Tried all the codes from 3 code posts and only one code worked for me. FWIW .. .

Yeah, only one code per account. Once one code works, none else will work. The reason people are posting codes is some people never got the email with included codes.

Edited by USS_Juneau

[AAA]
Members
168 posts
18,886 battles

No codes worked for me.... I found the email and tried my own codes and none were valid. It shows that they should be good until 11/1. Anyone else having issues ? 

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
1,081 posts
1 hour ago, DocWalker said:

Well, none of mine worked for me ... so have at it, maybe one will work for you!

bc.jpg

Thank you Doc . The first one worked for me and the poof nothing else .

GL&HF. :Smile_honoring:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,045 posts
2 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Yeah, that seem kinda strange.

What I find interesting is there is a gift for active players which is meh, a gift for semi active players which is better, then a gift for a noob with a full 30 days premium. 

Makes you wonder if they are concerned about the number of active participants these days, eh? 

[FNGSX]
Members
35 posts
358 battles
4 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

What I find interesting is there is a gift for active players which is meh, a gift for semi active players which is better, then a gift for a noob with a full 30 days premium. 

Makes you wonder if they are concerned about the number of active participants these days, eh? 

If I had to guess, they're all about that virgin blood. That's fresh dollar bills they haven't tapped into yet.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
14,801 posts
4,733 battles
Just now, USS_Juneau said:

If I had to guess, they're all about that virgin blood. That's fresh dollar bills they haven't tapped into yet.

You're not allowed to be cynical until you have 1000 battles in.  Then you can go for it. :crab:

• Haha 2

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,045 posts
22 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

You're not allowed to be cynical until you have 1000 battles in.  Then you can go for it. :crab:

I'm pleased you are now showing higher rep than me... I used to have a higher count, or so I think. :cap_haloween:

[WOLF9]
Privateers
14,801 posts
4,733 battles
27 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I'm pleased you are now showing higher rep than me... I used to have a higher count, or so I think. :cap_haloween:

I'm starting to think it counts all those downbotes, too.   I see you creeping up on Fleet Admiral, my friend. :cap_cool:

[L-H]
Members
35 posts
20,529 battles

Go to WOWs main website, log in then go to the premium shop. Will be a tag upper right that says apply code I believe.  Click that and :cap_horn:another page will open to put the code into.

[DPG]
Members
2,030 posts
10,721 battles
55 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I'm starting to think it counts all those downbotes, too.   I see you creeping up on Fleet Admiral, my friend. :cap_cool:

It does.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,045 posts
12 hours ago, iDuckman said:

It is a very, very slow creep. :cap_haloween:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,045 posts
12 hours ago, handybilly said:

Where do I apply the code? Never got any email?

You can also apply codes from the forums! I know, right?! 

Upper right corner of the forum screen you will see your account name. There is an indicator there, telling you there is a drop-down menu option. 

Click on the drop-down, locate in the lower, mid-left section of the drop-down the "Activate Wargaming Code", click on that option, then paste/type in the desired code. 

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
2,774 battles

I got an email with codes in it it said only 1 per acct so I chose one when now? how do I use it, I logged into the game and it said a code had been applied to me

Members
141 posts
8,902 battles

Here you go

Who ever grab it first get the bonus. one / account.

If it shows invalid, that means the code is already used by other players.

CRER-E8K3T-WP8CP

CRER-E8KGD-8787M

CRER-E8KGZ-29TYY

CRER-E8KT5-Y29BS

[_BDA_]
Members
393 posts
6,189 battles
15 hours ago, clmrone111 said:

Go to WOWs main website, log in then go to the premium shop. Will be a tag upper right that says apply code I believe.  Click that and :cap_horn:another page will open to put the code into.

Those entries require 4 five digit groupings, the codes supplied on this page only have 3 groupings (some of only 4 digits) and always come up as invalid.