You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JCuss

Tirpitz and screen garbage - Bug?

4 comments in this topic

[XXII]
Members
27 posts
1,136 battles

I got the Tirpitz rental today, yay.  But now when I go into WoWS and select her I get "stuff" on my screen as illustrated in the screenshot below.  Once this appears, I'm stuck with it.  Even going into battle, as seen in the second screenshot.  It goes away in the actual battle, thankfully.

Anyone else have this happen or, hopefully not, was it something I did and didn't realize it?

WoWS Screenshot.jpg

WoWS Screenshot 2.jpg

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,752 posts
10,328 battles
1 hour ago, JCuss said:

I got the Tirpitz rental today, yay.  But now when I go into WoWS and select her I get "stuff" on my screen as illustrated in the screenshot below.  Once this appears, I'm stuck with it.  Even going into battle, as seen in the second screenshot.  It goes away in the actual battle, thankfully.

Anyone else have this happen or, hopefully not, was it something I did and didn't realize it?

WoWS Screenshot.jpg

WoWS Screenshot 2.jpg

Ahoy, are you running client only with no modifications?

If you are running mods, disable them and relaunch.

If you aren't, run a check/repair of the client (in the Game Settings).

If the problem still persists, perform a WGcheck report and submit it to the Support team in a ticket, and attach the screenshots you provided here for reference.

#anchorsaweigh

[XXII]
Members
27 posts
1,136 battles

I figured it out!  It's more a bug with the "Help Me" mod in ModStation.  The yellow lines with the numbers seem to map out to Captain Skills.  I must  have hit H, and selected Captain Skills.  I do remember, now that I see the mod in ModStation, seeing the Help Me menu.

I have removed the mod (obviously).  Thanks for the assist!