You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

[NKOTD]
Members
5 posts
5,969 battles

Hey WG, here's a n idea. How about adding high flying bombers to WoT. That way you can have two equally messed up games. Enemies killing the player base with no way for them fight back is a real winner in WoWS. 

Edited by St_Vonn
misspelling
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,337 posts
16,776 battles
3 minutes ago, St_Vonn said:

Hey WG, here's a n idea. How about adding high flying bombers to WoT. That way you can have two equally messed up games. Enemies killing the player base with no way for them fight back is a real winner in WoWS. 

:Smile_great:Yup:Smile_sad:

Valkyrie Chooser of the Slain#7.png

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[META_]
Members
1,622 posts
17,232 battles
1 hour ago, St_Vonn said:

Its called artillery,  been there done that....same complaints about arty over there....

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,296 posts
22,197 battles
15 minutes ago, Fifi_Macaffee said:

Who doesn’t like to play as the piece that is very difficult to kill, and has a huge impact on the game with minimal skill? 🤙😬🙃

Hmmm, you make it sound like there is a queue of 100 CVs, 1 BB, 1CL, 1DD. 

I don't think that is the case.  The fact is, CVs "don't" the impact that they used to have.  They generally require some level of intelligence and cooperation on their team in order to be successful.  Course, if your team is the one that typically looses with the CV it may be saying something :cap_haloween:

[NKOTD]
Members
5 posts
5,969 battles
2 hours ago, Warped_1 said:

Hmmm, you make it sound like there is a queue of 100 CVs, 1 BB, 1CL, 1DD. 

I don't think that is the case.  The fact is, CVs "don't" the impact that they used to have.  They generally require some level of intelligence and cooperation on their team in order to be successful.  Course, if your team is the one that typically looses with the CV it may be saying something :cap_haloween:

First. Thanks for clearing up my long held questions about my intelligence. I was worried that my parents had been right when telling me I was too smart for my own good. I'll rest much easier now.

Second. Back, many months ago when I had a good chance of repelling at least the first air attack (with some of my DDs), is something no longer true. Maybe because WG nerf batted AA so much that it's pointless to slot the AA module to get 20% off the time for resetting which side of my boat gets  more AA ( bring back manual AA). That and adjustments to flak in random battles ain't much help. No clue about ranked battles, never run them. If I am near my teammates its not nearly as bad but as you may know, DDs, near their teammates have a hard time spotting for the team and will be told by said teammates, to get tf out there and spot the enemy for using similar language to your comments about my intelligence. 

Third. I don't know what has changed in the last 7 8 months while I've taken a break from WoWs but in the 4 days since returning, it has been double CV battles more than 30% of the time and judging by the chat comments,  I am hardly alone not liking it. 

Lastly. I never had a problem with the CVs. Contrary to what many others were saying. Mostly because I set up my boats for maximum AA and had a ton of fun plane killing and dodging attacks.

Thou I wished then and still do that there could be a way to know ahead of the battle if there would be carriers or not so I could choose the right boat. I know that is probably near impossible. Or maybe a choice to participate or not in CV battles. 

[NKOTD]
Members
5 posts
5,969 battles

Got up early and played 3 matches before work. 2 matches had 4 CVs.

I guess WG would rather have CV enthusiasts playing their game.

Maybe [edited] will be fun.

[HITHG]
Members
5 posts

I agree with the op.

Why don't we put tanks on the islands that shoot at our ships also?

Can't wait for subs. (<--that's 100% sarcasm)

• Haha 1