You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Legio_X_

Wake up, want to play some WOWS and i get this

30 comments in this topic

Members
2,439 posts
5,404 battles

This was my 3rd loss in a row with these types of teams. What better way to tell a player to do something else for the rest of the day and not play your game. 

wows picture.png

• Cool 4
  • Sad 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 2

[-TKS-]
Members
1,242 posts
9,555 battles
Just now, michael_zahnle said:

What is this saying?  The other team was that good or your team was that bad?

Yes.

• Haha 1

Members
2,439 posts
5,404 battles
9 minutes ago, michael_zahnle said:

What is this saying?  The other team was that good or your team was that bad?

Considering I was only one to break 1000 points. Yes they were horrible. Like the Minotaur sailing broadside infront of a Stalingrad awful.

[WORX]
Members
11,395 posts
19,183 battles

So when a team works together you and win you dont complain... HOWEVER,

When a red team works together for a hard win.. Then you complain to a higher power because the game is being unfair...

From what I see, I see a lot of single ship sunk scores... That tells me to many 1vs 1 fights were lost in the trenches. It happens... Sometimes, you win those 1 vs 1 battles and sometimes it will cost you a win.

It just comes to show as evidence to my hypothesis... IF the high tier fatsos dont produce, you're not winning  match. No other ship class will carry the match for the win..

If ya going to play at high tiers, you live by high caliber gun and you will die by a high caliber guns...Low Caliber guns will not save/win it for you.. 

It happens.

IMO nerf the high tier BBs, if people dont know how to produce in them.. Then its going to be a very long game for a loss.(close to automatic)

Then again, I only see buffs for the BB class... Especially at high tier, that means these types of games will only become mainstream/common.

GL

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Members
2,439 posts
5,404 battles
6 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

So when a team works together you and win you dont complain... HOWEVER,

When a red team works together for a hard win.. Then you complain to a higher power because the game is being unfair...

From what I see, I see a lot of single ship sunk scores... That tells me to many 1vs 1 fights were lost in the trenches. It happens... Sometimes, you win those 1 vs 1 battles and sometimes it will cost you a win.

It just comes to show as evidence to my hypothesis... IF the high tier fatsos dont produce, you're not winning  match. No other ship class will carry the match for the win..

If ya going to play at high tiers, you live by high caliber gun and you will die by a high caliber guns...Low Caliber guns will not save/win it for you.. 

It happens.

IMO nerf the high tier BBs, if people dont know how to produce in them.. Then its going to be a very long game for a loss.(close to automatic)

Then again, I only see buffs for the BB class... Especially at high tier, that means these types of games will only become mainstream/common.

GL

You call that a “hard win” LOL. It was a roflstomp from the start. I guess you don’t know the difference between an actual win that was down to the wire against two good teams and this crap.

[WORX]
Members
11,395 posts
19,183 battles
7 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

You call that a “hard win” LOL. It was a roflstomp from the start. I guess you don’t know the difference between an actual win that was down to the wire against two good teams and this crap.

Its high tier, its not "easy." Not to mention, 1vs1 situation at high tiers are not easy to win... That is what I meant about a hard win... The "down to the wire" matches are not "hard."

As long as everyone do what they're suppose to, its a natural progression rather then... Losing the 1vs1 battles (as shown by your pic).

Dont blame the teams, the root of the problem is power creep. Its only going to get worse not better.

Mind you, its only going to get a lot worse.

Edited by Navalpride33

[CS7]
Members
254 posts
4,221 battles
1 hour ago, Legio_X_ said:

This was my 3rd loss in a row with these types of teams. What better way to tell a player to do something else for the rest of the day and not play your game

wows picture.png

I feel less exasperated by these kinds of losses than the ones where more than half my team survives and we lose by points at about the 12 min mark because no one can figure out we need to cap or take the center ring, or keep the lone DD out of our base, etc.

[TDRB]
Members
5,148 posts
13,741 battles

This was my 3rd loss in a row with these types of teams. What better way to tell a player to do something else for the rest of the day and not play your game. 

Actually you're telling WG if you're not placed on winning teams you will not play.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,684 posts
7,071 battles
2 hours ago, Legio_X_ said:

wows picture.png

3 losses in a row...  one common player in all 3 losing games?     Try Co-op?   

• Thanks 1
  • Meh 2

Members
2,439 posts
5,404 battles
12 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

3 losses in a row...  one common player in all 3 losing games?     Try Co-op?   

Oh please. Let’s see you carry that team I was on big boy. I bet my yearly salary you couldn’t. 

P.s. don’t talk crap about someone when your stats are way worse.

• Meh 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,690 posts
19,844 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

IMO nerf the high tier BBs, if people dont know how to produce in them.

So the solution to people being unable to produce is ... making it harder to produce? How's that work?

• Haha 1
  • Boring 2

[LRT]
Members
149 posts
9,094 battles
25 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

Oh please. Let’s see you carry that team I was on big boy. I bet my yearly salary you couldn’t. 

Stats are over rated.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[OO7]
Members
601 posts
7,502 battles

How do you average 16k damage in a conqueror, you can get that by firing just 2 salvos every game

Edited by mixmkz
  • Haha 1

[SALVO]
Members
2,512 posts
6,672 battles
2 hours ago, Legio_X_ said:

From the looks of it the other team just outclassed and outplayed your team across the board.  They almost all did good work with over half their team scoring above 1500 and everyone else scoring over or at  1100 the only exception being their Shima. 

[META_]
Members
1,600 posts
17,130 battles
3 hours ago, Legio_X_ said:

wows picture.png

We all have streaks, but in your photo I see you had just over 1000 xp in a tier 10 loss...not saying its bad....but its not a carry......your team was bad but it happens.happy hunting captain 

Members
1,342 posts
4,912 battles
37 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

Stats are not that important. A collection of accumulated numbers.

Forget the money. Income does not a man make.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
Members
7,215 posts
13,981 battles

Problem is that these types of game results affect a person mentally.

We tell ourselves, "It's just a Game", but the stress of failure has that domino effect on us that continues for a long time.

We start to see the spilled coffee and ignorant drivers on the road as a continuation of this unlucky streak.

Maybe Co-Op is a better game in the morning.  Gives you something to enjoy floating around blasting dumb bots.  Start your day of with some wins.

Just make sure you remove all the flags..  lol

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
4,684 posts
7,071 battles
37 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

LOL...  personal accountability apparently doesn't show up in the stats column rockstar....    I'm not the one coming to the forums to gripe about my inability to find a team to carry my [edited]...  the moment you did that you opened yourself up to it.   Because you know the only player you can count on to win the next random match your in?   Same one that was in all 3 of those losses...   I can go all day here....     

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 2

Members
2,439 posts
5,404 battles
5 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

LOL...  personal accountability apparently doesn't show up in the stats column rockstar....    I'm not the one coming to the forums to gripe about my inability to find a team to carry my [edited]...  the moment you did that you opened yourself up to it.   Because you know the only player you can count on to win the next random match your in?   Same one that was in all 3 of those losses...   I can go all day here....     

Get off your high horse. You talk like you can carry horrible teams with ease. 

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
4,684 posts
7,071 battles
1 minute ago, Legio_X_ said:

Get off your high horse. You talk like you can carry horrible teams with ease. 

Your comprehension of what I am saying is clearly on par with your definition of a RANDOM match?    incorrect..... 

PS -   I hate horses

[GWG]
Members
7,215 posts
13,981 battles

And then there are those Co-Op games where I'd rather be in a Random.....

BrownPants.jpg

[NG-NL]
Members
336 posts
9,830 battles
3 hours ago, Legio_X_ said:

What result do you want from your post?

- Do you want sympathy and hugs from other players because you lost 3 games in a row? (In this forum??)
- Do you want WarGaming to somehow ensure you never lose more than 3 games in a row? (What about winning 3 in a row?)
- Do you want advice from other players about how to play this game better?
- Do you want advice from other people about how to emotionally handle such a devastating experience?
- Do you want affirmation that you should not start your day by playing this game?

Edited by imaginary_b
added the "or don't play" option
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[HEROS]
Members
2,026 posts
18,362 battles

Happens to me all the time... and the worst games are the ones where I get killed at the 5 min mark or so because I zigged when I should of zagged, or pushed when I shouldn't have..... and I am still at top of the scoreboard.

Take comfort at least that at your worst, your still way better than a lot of players!