You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

An interesting turnaround?

8 comments in this topic

[TWFT]
Members
1,403 posts
38,566 battles

Cant even get your replay working.  Every time i try to open any replays now, it just loads the game.

Members
4,354 posts
4,615 battles

For me I had to open the WG center launcher first, and then try to activate the replay the usual way. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,028 posts
2 hours ago, Yoshiblue said:

For me I had to open the WG center launcher first, and then try to activate the replay the usual way. 

Did trying it that way work for you? 

[CNO]
Members
6,058 posts
18,503 battles

Although it takes time and effort, I pretty much prefer to load mine to youtube.  Much easier for someone to just click and watch...as well as fast forward/back at leisure.  Doesn't require a client.  Never expires.

[CLUMP]
Members
1,086 posts
1,342 battles
12 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

So yeah, not one of my best matches but golly what a turnaround. The TEAM did a dang fine job of never giving up on this match. You might enjoy the replay. 

20201021_220459_PGSA506-Erich-Loewenhardt_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

I would watch but can't figure out how to use these wows replay files :Smile_sceptic: I wish they where like the wot ones you click and they play automatically :Smile_sad:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,028 posts
3 hours ago, LastRemnant said:

I would watch but can't figure out how to use these wows replay files :Smile_sceptic: I wish they where like the wot ones you click and they play automatically :Smile_sad:

A number of people on the forums are having issues with replays. Sorry. :cap_look:

• Cool 1