You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
S7CentNickel

Tier 9 camo

21 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,231 posts
24,629 battles

I haven't decided yet.  I got a bunch with Perma-Camo in Tier IX already.  The best candidate I have is Kitakaze, but I don't play DDs as much as I do Cruisers and Battleships.

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,931 posts
26,442 battles
Just now, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I haven't decided yet.  I got a bunch with Perma-Camo in Tier IX already.  The best candidate I have is Kitakaze, but I don't play DDs as much as I do Cruisers and Battleships.

I still haven’t used those perma camos from that last (Christmas?) event; the one with all the lights? (iirc)

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
3,088 posts

Alsace & Neptune ... just because I like playing both of those ships a lot.

Spoiler

AlsaceEpoch.thumb.jpg.7405b503da2e139ac5cbe74316c0de42.jpg

NeptuneEpoch.thumb.jpg.34540586152baf18c94b949a10dc03fd.jpg

Edited by DocWalker
pics added

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,231 posts
24,629 battles
16 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I still haven’t used those perma camos from that last (Christmas?) event; the one with all the lights? (iirc)

Those didn't look bad at all, I would have gotten one if the Puerto Rico event didn't p*ss me off so much.

[WW2]
Members
471 posts
8,037 battles

Kita and brindisi. Best 2 tier 9 tech tree ships in their classes Ca,dd. Yugumo would have been next as I already have perm for mogador. Donskoi and saint louis for honorable mention.

[FML]
Members
4,091 posts
15,976 battles
53 minutes ago, S7CentNickel said:

What boats are folks putting their Epoch camos on?  I'm not sure yet where my camos will end up, I have too many choices.

Good question. I am also having a tough time to decide as I don’t play T9 too much and I don’t want to waste it on a ship I’ll almost never play again...

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,171 posts
16,404 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I haven't decided yet

The best idea to put on a t9 that you are grinding toward t10, and that you are enjoying it. So that if when the x2 in the RB available, you reset the line, and thus the camo is put back into invent to put on other ship

• Cool 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,082 posts
22,645 battles

Haven't used them yet but more than likely Fletcher and Yugumo - if I buy them back.

[WOLF9]
Members
908 posts
20,916 battles

I am giving the RB a try and will be using the 2 IJN DD lines as my RB resets.  SO, my T9 camos went to the Yugumo and the Kitakaze.

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
328 posts
19,135 battles

udailo got one and the 2nd one not sure. all my other t9 ships are prems so that have camo already. my one other tech t9 is the mogador but already have a perm camo on her. so not sure what to do with the other epoch camo yet.

[WOLFC]
Members
3,088 posts
1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

... when ... you reset the line, ... the camo is put back into invent to put on other ship

Well, that would be an interesting twist ... have you done this yourself with any of the permanently attached camos?  Epoch? New Years?  etc

If not,  is it documented somewhere?  Thanks 

[1984]
Members
4,312 posts
21,115 battles
On 10/22/2020 at 12:35 AM, Khafni said:

Haven't used them yet but more than likely Fletcher and Yugumo - if I buy them back.

Given they are now worth steel, i’d say it’s when, not if.

i too have my haloween tier 9 sitting idle, just never play tier 9 non premium ships. I guess i might pull the trigger on fletcher and kitakaze since those two seem fun and may eventually see action in ranked.

Edited by monpetitloup

[FOXY]
Members
1,198 posts
5,458 battles

Put it on my Iowa since i plan on keeping the thing, and i didnt like the regular camo. Looks nice, love the dark blue colour. Dunno what im going to put the second on yet.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,677 posts
15,723 battles

I liked the Jutland and Yugumo so much I'd decided to put it on both of them as they are IMHO "keep to play" ships. Come the actual finish of the campaign, I realised there are other T9's I might want to save them for when I eventually finish the relevant T8 grinds (e.g. Mogador, Minnesota, Fletcher). So the camos now sit in inventory, waiting.