You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dasha_Eyes

KANSAS IS THE WURST..!!!!

29 comments in this topic

Members
1,022 posts
15,511 battles

639033784_Kansasradar.thumb.jpg.b2c3665c9132c5b8bc18c61db2ac9c53.jpg

The slowest bote in the entire naval napkin history. This thing is so wurst you might get 5-6 shots off before you ded.
Your shells are never hitting anything. DD's torps will reload faster than these guns.

Will radar help?  No. What if it had radar guns?  One salvo where all the shells hit while radar was on.  

gimme_one_salvo.gif

Edited by Dasha_Eyes
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 3

[SIMP]
Members
1,573 posts

That thing you call a Radar on this fake ship is actually a Shell Catcher. It's there to increase the already ridiculous hit box size of the ship. We wouldn't want those stray DD rounds just going into open space now would we? This makes sure even high shots with small caliber guns will do damage to Kansas... :fish_palm:

• Funny 2
  • Haha 3

Members
1,022 posts
15,511 battles
4 minutes ago, capncrunch21 said:

That thing you call a Radar on this fake ship is actually a Shell Catcher. It's there to increase the already ridiculous hit box size of the ship. We wouldn't want those stray DD rounds just going into open space now would we? This makes sure even high shots with small caliber guns will do damage to Kansas... :fish_palm:

I apologize for my mistake...

working as intended!

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,843 posts
26,354 battles
Just now, SoothingWhaleSongEU said:

But I thought the Germans had the WURST battleship line.

:cap_cool:

Yes; Kansas is a German sausage?

Haven’t actually used it in Randoms yet.

About 50-60k damage with RU cruisers to go to get the last Dockyard token for RB points, then maybe I’ll give it a shot.

[REVY]
Members
8,079 posts
6,118 battles
14 minutes ago, Dasha_Eyes said:

639033784_Kansasradar.thumb.jpg.b2c3665c9132c5b8bc18c61db2ac9c53.jpg

The slowest bote in the entire naval napkin history. This thing is so wurst you might get 5-6 shots off before you ded.
Your shells are never hitting anything. DD's torps will reload faster than these guns.

Will radar help?  No. What if it had radar guns?  One salvo where all the shells hit while radar was on.  

gimme_one_salvo.gif

Even the Yamato has a giant radar array on it's super structure, that doesn't mean she needs radar.

Members
3,296 posts
16,528 battles

Good thing I have enough FXP to not have to play this ship.  Any info on how the tier 9 and 10s are ?   Are they any better?

[BNICE]
Members
2,237 posts
9,838 battles
1 hour ago, Sventex said:

Even the Yamato has a giant radar array on it's super structure, that doesn't mean she needs radar.

I was under the impression that those were mostly rangefinder bits and bobs. More ya read I guess.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles

well thanks dasha for this COMPLETELY NEW and ORIGINAL fact,now im smarter.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjYwjq6u06rJbGVFlp0BY

Edited by Cruxdei
  • Funny 1

Members
1,022 posts
15,511 battles
2 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

well thanks dasha for this COMPLETELY NEW and ORIGINAL fact,now im smarter.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjYwjq6u06rJbGVFlp0BY

The forum isn't gonna flood itself Cruxdei...

• Thanks 1

[WPORT]
Members
6,528 posts
11,535 battles
5 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

Lotta KanSASS in this topic!

...I’ll get my coat. 

:cap_look:

[WPORT]
Members
6,528 posts
11,535 battles

The new US BB's seem to have pretty good torpedo protection.

I'm not a fan of their slow speed, though.

I welcomed a Kansas to my Port, last night.  I'll give her the Pin-Up camouflage and call her "done", and consider it a nice bonus & sideline to the Anchorage grind I recently completed with doubloons.
After finishing the Five Epochs of the Navy, the Kansas and the Anchorage grinds, I'm gonna take it easy for a while.

[WPORT]
Members
6,528 posts
11,535 battles
2 hours ago, capncrunch21 said:

:cap_hmm:

1 hour ago, Dasha_Eyes said:

I apologize for my mistake...

working as intended!

:cap_like::Smile_teethhappy:

[PHD]
Members
212 posts
6,225 battles
2 hours ago, capncrunch21 said:

Don’t forget the cans of gasoline conveniently place all over the deck with targets on them.

Members
61 posts
8,876 battles

it needs at least 3 buffs to be decent in port, before that is like an obese lady with nothing better to do than hindering on the battle.

i would be really mad if i paid for that.

[A-I-M]
Members
3,495 posts
23,182 battles
On 10/21/2020 at 4:29 PM, capncrunch21 said:

It sorts shells by size and funnels them into the superstructure or deck armor, as appropriate. 

• Funny 1

[WOOKY]
Alpha Tester
1,150 posts
9,117 battles

Don't know why everyone is hating on the ship....it really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, I enjoy it. Just because you don't do well in it doesn't mean it sucks. 

[CHBAY]
Beta Testers
609 posts
3,903 battles
1 hour ago, RacerDemon said:

Don't know why everyone is hating on the ship....it really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, I enjoy it. Just because you don't do well in it doesn't mean it sucks. 

This.