Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Usedcarjock

Research Bureau: Ohio

5 comments in this topic

[-TKS-]
Members
1,231 posts
9,539 battles

I am 4K research points away from the Ohio. With the fxp I have currently I could reset the IJN dd line and then fxp my way at least Kitakaze which would effectively grant me my Ohio, or I could wait another few weeks for the x2 to reset. For reference I’m aiming to get Seigfried afterward but I’m not interested in any other PR ships. What should i do?

[P-V-E]
Members
1,512 posts

I would hold-off any resetting for 23days, unless you are entitled to the x2 bonus for this quarter.

and with the daily missions there is 800RP to be had there.

as with the potential commander skill changes that may come, FXP may have some potential worth there in getting 19pts commanders to 21pts, unless you are sitting on lots of EXP.

[KIA-T]
Members
2,237 posts
9,838 battles
30 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

I’m aiming to get Seigfried afterward

There's your answer.

[CO-OP]
Members
1,998 posts
25,940 battles

Get the Ohio now.  This will give you plenty of time to finish grinding the Harugumo,  then when the reset hits, you can get a full 20400 RPs for the Siegfried (plus the extra 6000 from the Harugumo.)  

[ARGSY]
Members
21,562 posts
15,643 battles
1 hour ago, Usedcarjock said:

What should i do?

Wait for the reset.

Even as easy as FXP is to grind these days, and even if you are a total regrind junkie, you want to get the maximum bang for your buck and have as many RP left over as possible to begin the run to Siegfried.

Sign in to follow this