You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Warships Stories. Who challenged the "Big Three?"

25 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,994 posts
14,378 battles

Detective Kléberot, shinobi Hayate, bogatyr Alexander Nevsky, and Agent Z-35! Who's next?

Read it on the portal
  • Confused 1

[ERK]
Beta Testers
32 posts
17,379 battles

Cool stuff. Except for that "musical" interlude... What the hell was that??? That had to be the most annoying thing I have ever seen on a Wargaming video.  Ridiculous!  Please do not ever do anything like that ever again. My ears and my eyes are bleeding. 

• Cool 1

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,277 posts
10,382 battles

sIEfv4V.png

In a contest between Florida and California, it's the players who lose.  :Smile_sad:

Edited by LittleWhiteMouse
  • Cool 6
  • Funny 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 5
  • Boring 1

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,448 posts

Ummmm.... when was the race held, you know, for the speed record and......oh..... too early?

A warship is a warship... they are all good.... but that speed....or lack of it.... sux.

If not for that, they really might be worth owning.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
3,074 posts

Oh, what have you done?  Never before have I considered going to the liquor cabinet this early in the day ... :cap_fainting:

• Funny 2

[WOLF5]
Members
1,242 posts
9,665 battles

Nice to read the above postings as I thought I must be missing something while watching this.....

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
706 posts
9,245 battles

Well I found the video amusing and a fun bit of entertainment, though having to listen to those wailing cowboys assure that I will never watch it again.   Nice surprise finish at the end!

Fun to see Wargaming making fun of their own product I guess and I enjoyed the watch.

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,672 posts
20,686 battles

00:49 "The Audience will love us eventually" 🤣🤣😆 01:30 and I see de-sync has no problem in the video. 01:42 "Next trial is AA defense" 😆😆You Serious? 01:59 😂👍

Members
3,415 posts
40,645 battles
1 hour ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

sIEfv4V.png

In a contest between Florida and California, it's the players who lose.  :Smile_sad:

I lost 5 minutes that I will never get back. I feel bad for both ships. 

That musical interlude....

Will probably be a Twitch sings song.

*Note to self, send WG videos of country music singers, maybe a movie or two, and some belt buckles the width of Stalin's mustache.

Something has to be done. They need help. 

I hope next Zoom meeting there goes off without a hitch, but I fear it's going to get Nauticus Maximus. 

Well, Karmat1ka can finally say: "Check out the Ship Show!"

And everyone will go: "Ooofff!"

• Cool 1

[KOTSB]
Members
200 posts
10,508 battles

Stupid to show the new ships even pretending to win the speed race. It's like pushing a ball thru the ocean. THICC. 

Should of done an accuracy check to see the difference that counts on these ships. A 2.0 sigma NC vs a 1.5 sigma Kansas. Oof. 

Learned a new meme today, scream your heart out. 

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
608 posts
5,477 battles

facepalm.jpg

And what the you know what was the screaming in cowboy hats all about?

Edited by SkullCowboy_60

[WOLFG]
Members
10,535 posts
9,825 battles
3 hours ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

sIEfv4V.png

Man, anything that travels that far aught to have a stewardess on it.

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,448 posts
4 hours ago, DocWalker said:

Oh, what have you done?  Never before have I considered going to the liquor cabinet this early in the day ... :cap_fainting:

I agree, but I MUST commend WoWs for being honest... they DID mention the speed AND the slow reload times... by making it into a joke... I suppose that is one way to deal with the problem, ignore the negative, turn it around, make it a joke...

Seriously, dealing with those two negatives in this fashion is a whole new approach to the problem of truth in advertising... and seriously... I commend them.

But they would be the only ones laughing.... on the way to the bank.

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,066 posts
15,043 battles
1 hour ago, kiwi1960 said:

I agree, but I MUST commend WoWs for being honest... they DID mention the speed AND the slow reload times... by making it into a joke... I suppose that is one way to deal with the problem, ignore the negative, turn it around, make it a joke...

Seriously, dealing with those two negatives in this fashion is a whole new approach to the problem of truth in advertising... and seriously... I commend them.

But they would be the only ones laughing.... on the way to the bank.

Just like our world today.............   :(

Beta Testers
6 posts
26,188 battles

I guess I am too old, because frankly I didn't find it amusing at all.  Or even interesting.  Wait, there was one good part, where Captain Bad Advice is sitting there in his socks looking bored.

Guess I just don't get Russian humor.

Keep making them guys, as some folks like them, but next time I wont waste my time.

[PVE]
Members
6,903 posts
22,666 battles

Wish I could say the screaming interlude was the worst part...it was all kind of atrocious...

3 hours ago, Rancid_Crabtree said:

I guess I am too old, because frankly I didn't find it amusing at all.  Or even interesting.  Wait, there was one good part, where Captain Bad Advice is sitting there in his socks looking bored.

Guess I just don't get Russian humor.

Keep making them guys, as some folks like them, but next time I wont waste my time.

Yeah...it kinda went over my head too...

Seemed like there was some competition we were being invited to join in...& then it just turned into...uhm??? uhh??? hmm???

In the end I just felt like...I wasted a perfectly good opportunity to gouge out my eyes & my eardrums...

Not that I've ever wanted to do that before...but now I still feel like if I was to do it...it would be too little...too late.

• Cool 2