Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tom_Greg

Replay file missing

5 comments in this topic

[SRBL]
Members
505 posts
12,899 battles

I recently switched comps and had a pretty good game last night that I wanted to upload the replay for (7 kills in my Wyoming). I went into the game folder and there was no folder for replays. Was I supposed to set something up when I changed comps and I missed it?

[WORX]
Members
11,478 posts
19,211 battles
16 minutes ago, Tom_Greg said:

I recently switched comps and had a pretty good game last night that I wanted to upload the replay for (7 kills in my Wyoming). I went into the game folder and there was no folder for replays. Was I supposed to set something up when I changed comps and I missed it?

Try this

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Replay

[SRBL]
Members
505 posts
12,899 battles
56 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

I followed the link:

Every time you go to battle, you can have the entire battle recorded for later view if you set the drop-down menu "Enable Battle Recording", found on the General-tab in the ingame Settings, to "Always". If you always watches your battles to the end, the setting "Last" will be sufficient. The resulting replays will be found in the folder .../World_of_Tanks\replays , with the latest at the bottom.

But I did not see 'Enable Battle Recordings".

Edited by Tom_Greg

[WORX]
Members
11,478 posts
19,211 battles
5 minutes ago, Tom_Greg said:

I followed the link:

Every time you go to battle, you can have the entire battle recorded for later view if you set the drop-down menu "Enable Battle Recording", found on the General-tab in the ingame Settings, to "Always". If you always watches your battles to the end, the setting "Last" will be sufficient. The resulting replays will be found in the folder .../World_of_Tanks\replays , with the latest at the bottom.

But I did not see 'Enable Battle Recordings".

Well then, guess we have to hunt down the Replay folder..

In WGC.... GOTO

• WGC
    • WOWS page
      • Look for "game instance" it should say WOWS North America
        • Click on "game settings" ( again its located in the WOWS EGC page near the center)
          • Click on "Show in folder"

If you dont see your replay folder there, then you have a pathway issue... Fix that and you're good.

[SRBL]
Members
505 posts
12,899 battles
17 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Well then, guess we have to hunt down the Replay folder..

In WGC.... GOTO

• WGC
    • WOWS page
      • Look for "game instance" it should say WOWS North America
        • Click on "game settings" ( again its located in the WOWS EGC page near the center)
          • Click on "Show in folder"

If you dont see your replay folder there, then you have a pathway issue... Fix that and you're good.

Got it, it was a pathway issue.

Here's the match:

https://replayswows.com/replay/111458#stats

Thanks. 

Sign in to follow this