You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Torpedo_Sponge

Complete game freeze during the defense of newport.

8 comments in this topic

[SQT-1]
Members
2 posts
1,265 battles

Only happens while playing CV ship class while in a planes during the first wave. Reconnecting lets me finish the battle, but under a min enemies broke the defensive line : /

[WORX]
Members
11,476 posts
19,211 battles

Freezing can be a lot of issues must of it local on your end.. Any other info like your ping when it freezes ?

• Cool 1

Members
3,436 posts
40,926 battles
38 minutes ago, Torpedo_Sponge said:

Only happens while playing CV ship class while in a planes during the first wave. Reconnecting lets me finish the battle, but under a min enemies broke the defensive line : /

Go go gadget tech support.

• Funny 1

Members
3,436 posts
40,926 battles
15 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Freezing can be a lot of issues must of it local on your end.. Any other info like your ping when it freezes ?

Go go gadget replay submission.

• Funny 1

Members
3,436 posts
40,926 battles

I seem to recall your niece Penny to have an early version of a notebook computer. She also had her dog 🐶 Brain do all the grunt work.

You might ask Penny to look into it. She seems to be very smart and by now, probably runs some major computer search engine company. Brain is probably on some special ops mission, but I am sure Penny can get a hold of him for this.😏👍

• Funny 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,757 posts
10,396 battles
4 hours ago, Torpedo_Sponge said:

The next time this happens during running Operations, create a WGcheck report and submit to the Support team in a ticket.

You can also include a replay of where it freezes but the WGcheck report is the crucial piece we need to find out what is causing your client to freeze.

• Cool 1

[SQT-1]
Members
2 posts
1,265 battles

Will do Chief! And don't worry! I'm ALWAYS on duty!

@Gneisenau013

WoWS_report.wgc

this what you needed?

@Navalpride33

Ping is around 50 and Fps stays at around 75

@SteelRain_RiflemanThe replay is corrupted due to the full crash :(

And this only has happened in the Defense of Newport, it does not happen in any other game mode or scenario. O_O

Edited by Torpedo_Sponge
  • Cool 1

Members
13 posts
2,385 battles

i've had it happen twice now, 2 different ships, last time i had an issue it cleared up after the next update, so far just happens in the Defense of Newport