You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Jake_Miller_67

A compliment for Ranked Season 18

2 comments in this topic

[DUDS]
Members
115 posts
8,787 battles

I have never been one to shy away from critique of WoW and, in particular, Ranked battles.  This most recently completed Season 18, however, was a stunningly enjoyable experience for me.   

Having missed the first half of the season and bracing myself for the inevitable 5 DD and a CV Tier X nightmare, my expectations were pretty low.  That I was starting at Rank 14...uh oh.

So, I loaded up my Kremlin and figured to just see if Rank 9 were possible and work from there.  To my shock, I played under 100 battles and enjoyed nearly every one of them!  There were some amazing matches, both wins and losses, but I never once felt the urge to curse a CV or gripe about a single DD...THAT is an accomplishment for me!  

I don’t know what, if anything, was different in the matches or if it was just me...I can only pray to have such a great experience continue. 

No, I didn’t rank out...never have actually.  But, it didn’t matter...it was fun!  Kudos, comps and laudations to WoW for a most entertaining season of Ranked.  Maybe I’m the only one, but considering I flat-out quit the game a couple months back out of sheer frustration...it means a lot for me to be able to say: I am glad to be back!  

• Cool 3