Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lumpyfartz

How things have gone wrong!

8 comments in this topic

[69RCF]
Members
2 posts
6,709 battles

Ill start by saying the way this game i truly used to love is broken.

I don't claim I'm the greatest player, nor do I claim to be good. I have to post to say to address the absolute scrotum licking  wargaming has done to make the battleships players have a boat idiots can play well. I thought these ships were ships of the line, Hence Floating artillery that formed a line(Ships of the Line) and shot from range, yet the new format is to make these boats able to dodge, stop ,go forward like a sport car. I will admit I play only IJN, being a largely DD player its laughable to try and hit boats with torps and add higher tiers with radar and hydro.....why am I here. Regardless of the fact that WG has the idea that the IJN had no Radar and then to have it on ships that existed and  be seen with actual Radar...unlike the "[edited]"/Russian line that by my checking never existed even in draft/plans. I thought that since I've spent a lot of money keeping WG lights on with WOWS(2015) and WOT(2011) that id call into account that they need to fix the arcade feel of what its becoming and get back to being closer to a sim feel for these boats. Please understand I only hope to offer my opinion in an attempt to get some resolution before I leave you games all together.

trying to be a loyal player Lumpyfartz!

• Boring 5

Members
2,136 posts
6,385 battles

When this game was in Beta they made a decision, Do we go Simulator or Arcade. The answer is Arcade more money in it. No surprise to any of us the minute ARP ships were introduced. Most of the original group of us left.......Sad

Edited by Raven114

[69RCF]
Members
2 posts
6,709 battles

Well I live across the harbor from the last  WWII existing flower class corvette,  I think they need to add more Canadian content as it is. Feeling a little left out of History ending the war as the third biggest Navy. But even with all that Battleships would still stop on a dime in "Matrix" like fashion to hand me my backside.

[WH2RF]
Members
6 posts
3,260 battles
On 10/20/2020 at 11:51 AM, Raven114 said:

When this game was in Beta they made a decision, Do we go Simulator or Arcade. The answer is Arcade more money in it. No surprise to any of us the minute ARP ships were introduced. Most of the original group of us left.......Sad

yet you are still here.....

Members
2,136 posts
6,385 battles
37 minutes ago, mainbrain said:

yet you are still here.....

I stay in touch with the forums, and hope someday the game turns around. but play one or two games every couple of weeks. 

Sign in to follow this