You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
bankaibahamut

What the hell is this?

21 comments in this topic

[-VIP-]
Beta Testers
55 posts
6,815 battles

Checked my progress on directive 4, was 5/6. Now...

shot-20_10.20_00_25.43-0140.thumb.jpg.9753d662ac178e3cbeb6122205da1a23.jpg

Tried relogging several times and it stays the same. I'm getting really tired of these bugs and general incompetence.

• Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[CO-OP]
Members
1,748 posts
26,039 battles

Only got one of those done and it's showing up as 1/5. Don't remember if it was 1/6 at any point but it would be in line with the previous directives if it was.

[POP]
Members
4,659 posts
12,402 battles

4 minutes ago, Efros said:

Only got one of those done and it's showing up as 1/5. Don't remember if it was 1/6 at any point but it would be in line with the previous directives if it was.

The last directive was supposed to be 5 tasks (confirmed by Hapa last week sometime, or late the week before), but went live incorrectly requiring 6 tasks. 

[WOLFC]
Members
1,995 posts
10,433 battles
2 hours ago, bankaibahamut said:

shot-20_10.20_00_25.43-0140.thumb.jpg.9753d662ac178e3cbeb6122205da1a23.jpg

Tried relogging several times and it stays the same. I'm getting really tired of these bugs and general incompetence.

Send in a support ticket if you have not received the rewards. This looks to be an issue with the fix.

Members
661 posts
32 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The last directive was supposed to be 5 tasks (confirmed by Hapa last week sometime, or late the week before), but went live incorrectly requiring 6 tasks. 

Did 6 in only a few hours Monday morning.  GG on making something easy even easier I guess.  

Edited by Farm_Fresh_Eggs

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,081 posts
22,637 battles

I just finished #4 and this was the screenshot.

image.thumb.png.cb6b74bc1ad1a24db2409937edb13590.png

Will be watching for #5 and send in that ticket if needed. Then again, they are not hard so may just play it out thru the week. Gonna sell Kansas immediately, anyway.

[RLGN]
Members
14,921 posts
26,442 battles
19 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I just finished #4 and this was the screenshot.

image.thumb.png.cb6b74bc1ad1a24db2409937edb13590.png

Will be watching for #5 and send in that ticket if needed. Then again, they are not hard so may just play it out thru the week. Gonna sell Kansas immediately, anyway.

Just finished? No trouble doing so.

Basically just playing dockyard and 5E for completeness now.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[USCG]
Members
671 posts
21,431 battles

Picked up my Kansas this morning. Kinda wish I hadn’t... Not sure what WGing was/is thinking but this 40 second reload really is cr@p and not much fun. 

Thank goodness for FXP...

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,081 posts
22,637 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Just finished? No trouble doing so.

Basically just playing dockyard and 5E for completeness now.

I actually got mine after the 5th mission just now. I'm bummed...I can't immediately sell her!

image.png.c4fdd32ecb977506dfb60f59eefe59da.png

[-AGW-]
Beta Testers
98 posts
11,962 battles

Umm... I didn't get mine until completing 6 missions... The last being the 85 spotted or captured in DD. Did I waste a couple hours having to do that????

And yes, the ship is garbage at its tier. Improve the sigma, the reload, give it a few more kts, longer secondary range, something... It's lacking all around. The only thing it is... is big.

Members
1,769 posts
26,601 battles

Also got Kansas and camo after the "85 spots" requirement was met. I certainly didn't take to her after one battle, but at least she's fully researched and with her special paint will make the march to the sodashop a little easier. Also, with that camo I treat her as a sorta-special ship, customizing a captain to her quirks and thus having a juiced American T8 BB  without expending gold for 'bama or Massy.

Edited by theLaalaa
grammar, what else?

[RLGN]
Members
14,921 posts
26,442 battles
12 hours ago, bankaibahamut said:

11 hours ago, MillenniumDuck said:

Same thing happen to me.

10 hours ago, Efros said:

10 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Not sure but I guess there was a micro patch to change from 6 to 5? When I finished this weekend it said 5/5, and I can’t honestly remember if it ever said x/6...

9 hours ago, Khafni said:

Gonna sell Kansas immediately, anyway.

I would say don’t Khafni. Not for the usual cursed monkey paw in a Christmas Container reason; but because free is free, and no discount that’s ever offered is cheaper than free.

Would hope you’re not desperate for port slots or credits.

[-VIP-]
Beta Testers
55 posts
6,815 battles

Filed a ticket immediately yesterday and, big surprise, they're ignoring me. Oh well, guess I don't get anything for my time, even though I jumped through their hoops like a good little monkey.

I mean, it's not like there's a time limit on this event or anything...

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,081 posts
22,637 battles
3 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I would say don’t Khafni. Not for the usual cursed monkey paw in a Christmas Container reason; but because free is free, and no discount that’s ever offered is cheaper than free.

Would hope you’re not desperate for port slots or credits.

I'm not at all desperate with 800 million credits and 127 empty slots.

I just don't care for the new BB line (or any BB line, for that matter) and don't plan to sail Kansas out of port.

Looks like I have to wait for her to devolve to tech tree status before selling her.

[RLGN]
Members
14,921 posts
26,442 battles
52 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Looks like I have to wait for her to devolve to tech tree status before selling her.

iirc that’s normal for new lines.

Next week, I think?

(edit)

Played a few games so far in Kansas.

Speed so far hasn’t been an issue; armor hasn’t either. A bit disappointed the medium AA is just dual 40s and no quads, but it works as far as that and the DFAA goes.

Gasp, shock; only disappointment so far is of course the reload and dispersion.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[-VIP-]
Beta Testers
55 posts
6,815 battles

WG finally got back to me, and their answer is I have to complete 6 missions to finish it, even though they changed it to 5 and I've done 5.

I suppose that's what I get for actually trying to play their game, but hey, if you don't play for six months they give you free ships and other cool goodies!

Whatever, screw Kansas, I'll get it and never play it, just let it sit in port forever.

• Sad 1

[-AGW-]
Beta Testers
98 posts
11,962 battles
1 hour ago, bankaibahamut said:

WG finally got back to me, and their answer is I have to complete 6 missions to finish it, even though they changed it to 5 and I've done 5.

I suppose that's what I get for actually trying to play their game, but hey, if you don't play for six months they give you free ships and other cool goodies!

Whatever, screw Kansas, I'll get it and never play it, just let it sit in port forever.

Well, isn't that nice of them.

Like they can't look at your data and say yep, he's earned it an put it in your port. But whatever, WeeGee's been moving goalposts for 10 years now. Why stop overnight?