Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ReddNekk

Minnesota

12 comments in this topic

Members
4,478 posts
19,839 battles

On the tech tree it says "ship in early access" So how would I get it? I have more credits and XP than I can shake a stick at so why not?

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,476 battles

Minnesota drops in random bundles in the armory.  May cost you 1k doubloons, may cost you upwards of 60k. I would hardly deem it worth worrying about. She will be released normally for everyone in roughly 6ish weeks anyhow

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/premium-shop-099-us-battleships/

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-099-us-battleships-in-early-access/#us-battleships-part-1

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

Early access is code for you need to pay to play. 

Kansas is the only ship you will get early access to for free by completing the missions.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,693 posts
15,738 battles
1 hour ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Early access is code for you need to pay to play. 

Sometimes, but not always. 

Having Minnesota be for doubloons and potentially a hell of a lot of them is probably a good idea, as it weeds out at least some of the beginners who you really don't want jumping straight to Tier 9. This isn't your standard line-introduction T5-T8 pre-release stuff we're talking about here.

The grind for Kansas in early release, while not horrible, does require a fairly broad range of ships at T5 or better and is IMHO an effective deterrent to new players getting their hands on stuff they're not yet ready for.

[-1]
Members
751 posts
10,602 battles
8 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

On the tech tree it says "ship in early access" So how would I get it? I have more credits and XP than I can shake a stick at so why not?

Doubloons will solve this problem. Do you have enough of them to really shake that stick?

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Sometimes, but not always. 

Having Minnesota be for doubloons and potentially a hell of a lot of them is probably a good idea, as it weeds out at least some of the beginners who you really don't want jumping straight to Tier 9. This isn't your standard line-introduction T5-T8 pre-release stuff we're talking about here.

The grind for Kansas in early release, while not horrible, does require a fairly broad range of ships at T5 or better and is IMHO an effective deterrent to new players getting their hands on stuff they're not yet ready for.

It does require a broad range of ships and it was fun doing the cruiser mission in the last stage with Yoshino torping two BBs for that 50k torp damage in coop.

Members
4,478 posts
19,839 battles
10 hours ago, _BBaby said:

Minnesota drops in random bundles in the armory.  May cost you 1k doubloons, may cost you upwards of 60k. I would hardly deem it worth worrying about. She will be released normally for everyone in roughly 6ish weeks anyhow

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/premium-shop-099-us-battleships/

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-099-us-battleships-in-early-access/#us-battleships-part-1

I have over a billion credits and a lot of XP and I'm ready to use those but I'm not going to play the bundles for doubloons game.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
14,840 posts
4,733 battles
12 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

Wait a week.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,106 posts
17,189 battles
2 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

I have over a billion credits and a lot of XP and I'm ready to use those but I'm not going to play the bundles for doubloons game.

Yeah no need wait till next patch.

[PSA]
Members
5,111 posts
3,732 battles

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. The stats for both Kansas and Minnesota are garbage currently. Personally, I don't think I'm going to even bother with the new USN BB line. Not until they receive some significant buffs. But that's just me.

[ANZ4C]
Members
200 posts
7,289 battles
2 hours ago, Serevn said:

As a gacha game degenerate It took me 55 pulls to get Minnesota. Take that however you want.

I'll take it as, 'you have a lot more money than sense', because its a frigging TECH TREE SHIP, why waste that amount of money on a free bote?

Sign in to follow this