Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Timo_Greenwold

CV attacking his own team

6 comments in this topic

Members
346 posts
11,848 battles

Had CV player, say he quitting this game. Then he starts attacking everybody on the team. I shot back him, but I was sunk. No use complaining to WG support, because the penalty's are automatic.

Members
3,411 posts
40,554 battles
12 minutes ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

Had CV player, say he quitting this game. Then he starts attacking everybody on the team. I shot back him, but I was sunk. No use complaining to WG support, because the penalty's are automatic.

Unfortunate. I guess Randoms is going to be like that for a while.

You can report it with a replay if they TK a lot. WG automatically penalized like you said, but excessive TK in one game is serious.

I suggest a replay be sent in if that is the case. Then let WG decide from there.

After that, move along and just hope it doesn't occur again with a different player.

It's unfortunate that there is frustration in the game, but all players want to get things done with the time they are able to have.

It's important to escape from the daily stress of the real world. Most players have no patience for lack of personal progress or having to compete with missions.

In this case, that player probably just had enough.

I myself finished the latest event missions this evening. Got first five done in two hours and struggled to get that torpedo 50k one, but I got it in the 3rd hour.

I had a plan, until I had the other players come out and impede my progress.

But bottom line. It got done. Done in co-op and with some clever use of ships to stack it.

Now I am in cruise control with 6 days left to clean up the last two which I can maybe get both done Tuesday as gravy. Then rest of week..

Well, let's just say I can casually play with no pressure. Just pick a bote.

I have been studying the missions and had found them very easy to do for me.

I am glad I got it down to a Dark art.

I would share specifics, but it seems to be irrelevant. Players do what they want to do.

My advice OP. Play the way you want and you don't have the drama. Just all the fun.

Good luck with that.

👍

[WORX]
Members
11,361 posts
19,166 battles
31 minutes ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

Not only that you get penalized for the escalation... Just let it go! Dont fire back.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,686 posts
19,814 battles
1 hour ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

1) Shooting back makes you also guilty

2) The automatic penalties are for incidental teamdamage; announced and purposeful teamdamage carries heftier punishments, but you need to submit the replay in a ticket. Unfortunately they can't tell you what disciplinary actions they place on the player because of privacy laws.

• Boring 1

Members
346 posts
11,848 battles
7 hours ago, Lert said:

1) Shooting back makes you also guilty

2) The automatic penalties are for incidental teamdamage; announced and purposeful teamdamage carries heftier punishments, but you need to submit the replay in a ticket. Unfortunately they can't tell you what disciplinary actions they place on the player because of privacy laws.

sending in a replay, does nothing. I had player attack me before and he said so in chat. I was told automatic penalty's take care of it. That is why, I shoot back.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,686 posts
19,814 battles
2 minutes ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

That is why, I shoot back.

Ah well, that too is a problem that will take care of itself in time.

• Confused 1
  • Boring 1

Sign in to follow this