You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
OttoVonPrien

blank surveys

8 comments in this topic

[KMS]
Beta Testers
306 posts
17,599 battles

why is it that 1/3rd of the time i get an in port request to take a survey because "my opinion is important" (LOL) and click the box,  it takes me to a blank black screen and no survey pops up and i wait till i give up and go back to port and never get another  chance to take that survey. The other 2/3rds of the time i get the survey to pop  up right away and I take it.. Just happened right now so can't help but wonder what it was about. ??!!??

usually I wait at least 3 min, which is a long time in cyber land.

Members
3,420 posts
40,773 battles
23 minutes ago, OttoVonPrien said:

why is it that 1/3rd of the time i get an in port request to take a survey because "my opinion is important" (LOL) and click the box,  it takes me to a blank black screen and no survey pops up and i wait till i give up and go back to port and never get another  chance to take that survey. The other 2/3rds of the time i get the survey to pop  up right away and I take it.. Just happened right now so can't help but wonder what it was about. ??!!??

Wow, you really are the most patient person ever. 3 minutes feels like an eternity.

I used to think I was patient...  ......

[META_]
Members
2,255 posts
7,485 battles
23 minutes ago, OttoVonPrien said:

so they normally appear after a really bad slaughter loss?

• Cool 5

[PVE]
Members
6,929 posts
22,671 battles
3 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I used to think I was patient...  ......

The rest of us just think you are "a" patient :Smile_teethhappy: (who's meds are on the way...just be patient...)......

• Cool 1

Members
3,420 posts
40,773 battles
7 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

The rest of us just think you are "a" patient :Smile_teethhappy: (who's meds are on the way...just be patient...)......

There is no cure for what I have. It's terminal.

[PVE]
Members
6,929 posts
22,671 battles
5 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

There is no cure for what I have. It's terminal.

Cure?

I was just referring to something to make it easier for the orderlies to tie the straps back up :Smile_hiding:

Members
3,420 posts
40,773 battles
21 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Cure?

I was just referring to something to make it easier for the orderlies to tie the straps back up :Smile_hiding:

Ah, I have not been diagnosed as having a condition that required orderlies, straps, or medications to introduce mind altering  moods to my palette of human complexity. I seem to be a well rounded, if anything overworked, individual with a propensity to apply careful observation of things around me. Other than mild hypertension, being stiff in the morning(not a bad thing apparently), and being chronically sleepy from being in the Sun; I seem to be 5 by 5. 

But, nobody is perfect. I am not even close. I play this game. That should set all kinds of alarms. 

When I use CVs, players are disgusted. But that is a semi-political topic. And one that lingers like a fart in an elevator. 

This game, medicates us all. It's just the effects vary. Some are blissfully happy, others are undies in a bunch that can crush a black hole. 

Salt in game is not natural.

Thank goodness for that because the whole planet would have been one dried up husk of dust ages ago. 

I guess that is why some platforms call themselves...Steam. :cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
6,929 posts
22,671 battles
11 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Ah, I have not been diagnosed as having a condition that required orderlies, straps, or medications to introduce mind altering  moods to my palette of human complexity. (Grats...we seem to be the minority nowadays) I seem to be a well rounded, if anything overworked, individual with a propensity to apply careful observation of things around me. Other than mild hypertension, being stiff in the morning(not a bad thing apparently), and being chronically sleepy from being in the Sun; I seem to be 5 by 5. (-: 25? :-)

But, nobody is perfect. (I beg to differ...I'm perfectly flawed) I am not even close. I play this game. That should set all kinds of alarms. 

When I use CVs, players are disgusted. But that is a semi-political topic. And one that lingers like a fart in an elevator. 

This game, medicates us all. It's just the effects vary. Some are blissfully happy, others are undies in a bunch that can crush a black hole. (Get your own black hole...THIS 1's MINE!!!)

Salt in game is not natural.

Thank goodness for that because the whole planet would have been one dried up husk of dust ages ago. 

I guess that is why some platforms call themselves...Steam. :cap_cool:(-: That's a hot topic...not gonna touch that 1 :-)