You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sacchs

US Battleships directive - part 4 competion requirements

85 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
Members
3 posts
2,452 battles

With US BBs part 4, Ruling the Waves, out today, I'm seeing a required 6 missions in order to complete the directive.  However, I was expecting to see 5 required missions based on this post.  Anyone know if this is expected?  Thanks!

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1

[G-4W]
Members
153 posts
6,222 battles
1 hour ago, Sacchs said:

With US BBs part 4, Ruling the Waves, out today, I'm seeing a required 6 missions in order to complete the directive.  However, I was expecting to see 5 required missions based on this post.  Anyone know if this is expected?  Thanks!

I was wondering the exact same thing and was going to start a thread about it. Thanks. Hopefully we’ll get some answers. 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,044 posts
14,445 battles
1 hour ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

@Hapa_Fodder - what happened to only needing to complete 5 missions in stage 4 per your post?

Thank you for the tag, I am just seeing this, sorry, let me do some digging because what went live appears to be not correct, at least from what I was told.

-Hapa

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

Members
3,436 posts
40,926 battles
6 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Thank you for the tag, I am just seeing this, sorry, let me do some digging because what went live appears to be not correct, at least from what I was told.

-Hapa

I hope so.

Hopefully it's resolved before the thread unravels.

Most of us are hanging by a thread.

Some bound by the red thread of fate.

Others still are interested in a few threads.

I would fix this thread, but I am bad at sewing. I can probably knit.

But players will knit pick it.

That reminds me, I need to pick my nose.

I have a bat 🦇 in the batcave.

Help me please, I don't know how to stop telling funnies. I might be going batty. 🦇🦇🦇🦇😏

• Funny 4
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 1

[RGPLT]
Members
669 posts
17,623 battles

Darn you have to do one more easy mission to get the prize. What ever shall you do? 

You do what is necessary to get the price unless you don't want the prize. Simple as that. I'll have USS Kansas in my port in the next day or two. Easy peasy.

The more time you spend crying about how long it will take to get Kansas the more time you are wasting to get your Kansas. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Edited by MackDye
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 5

[A-I-M]
Members
3,466 posts
14,141 battles
1 hour ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I hope so.

Hopefully it's resolved before the thread unravels.

Most of us are hanging by a thread.

Some bound by the red thread of fate.

Others still are interested in a few threads.

I would fix this thread, but I am bad at sewing. I can probably knit.

But players will knit pick it.

That reminds me, I need to pick my nose.

I have a bat 🦇 in the batcave.

Help me please, I don't know how to stop telling funnies. I might be going batty. 🦇🦇🦇🦇😏

I think the joke is pretty threadbare at this point.

• Funny 3

[ARGSY]
Members
21,721 posts
15,778 battles
1 hour ago, MackDye said:

Darn you have to do one more easy mission to get the prize. What ever shall you do? 

Get on and do it, of course, but that doesn't stop me from being curious about where the error lies.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[HKC]
Members
660 posts

I have the Colorado, so I'm skipping the last op.  Too onerous to be worth it.  Grinding the Colorado ship XP will net me the same objective when Kansas hits the Tech Tree.

• Haha 1

[RBMK2]
[RBMK2]
Members
586 posts
12,271 battles
15 minutes ago, Viva_Palestine said:

I have the Colorado, so I'm skipping the last op.  Too onerous to be worth it.  Grinding the Colorado ship XP will net me the same objective when Kansas hits the Tech Tree.

What you say is true, but you can save 10-11M credits by getting Kansas as early access.

Credits are more important to some than others.

[HKC]
Members
660 posts
16 minutes ago, contag10n said:

What you say is true, but you can save 10-11M credits by getting Kansas as early access.

Credits are more important to some than others.

I have 200,000,000 credits, so not an issue for me.  The thing is that the requirement mean a lot of play time over a 6 day grind.  Individual players may find that onerous if the option is simply just wait a little while.

IF someone is low on the US BB tech tree, then yes: being able to leapfrog to a tier 8 BB is a boon maybe worth it.  (But your team might not appreciate it...)

BTW: What is the word on the Kansas' performance?

[FOXY]
Members
1,202 posts
5,522 battles
28 minutes ago, Viva_Palestine said:

I have 200,000,000 credits, so not an issue for me.  The thing is that the requirement mean a lot of play time over a 6 day grind.  Individual players may find that onerous if the option is simply just wait a little while.

IF someone is low on the US BB tech tree, then yes: being able to leapfrog to a tier 8 BB is a boon maybe worth it.  (But your team might not appreciate it...)

BTW: What is the word on the Kansas' performance?

Yea skipping straight up to a tier is the benefit of this. Its like when i got the Admiral Hipper from the German Carrier event, skipped straight to tier 8 in a line ive never touched. This time around being able to get the Kanas would have saved me both the credits required for the Kansas, and the credits for rebuying the Col. I got the Minnie for "free" too. Ill end up keeping both of them but i doubt ill play them much.

If the kansas is like the Minnie its slow, with a long reload and semi decent accuracy. It falters to HE, has the turn radius of a whale and its armor isnt that great for the tradeoffs it gives to have that armor, but time will tell if the ships are performing well or if they get buffs.

• Confused 1

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles
4 hours ago, MackDye said:

You do what is necessary to get the price unless you don't want the prize. Simple as that. I'll have USS Kansas in my port in the next day or two. Easy peasy.

The more time you spend crying about how long it will take to get Kansas the more time you are wasting to get your Kansas. Self fulfilling prophecy.

^^^ Drama major

• Haha 1

Members
250 posts
22,554 battles
4 hours ago, Viva_Palestine said:

But then you have to grind the modules on the Kansas (or use a bit of Free XP)...

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,309 posts
7 hours ago, MackDye said:

2 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

^^^ Drama major

No, more of a sphincter based life form I think.

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles
8 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

-Hapa

Thanks for following up, any update yet?

[PHD]
Members
187 posts
12,868 battles

This directive almost seems like it was made to be done in co-op.

Admittedly I pretty much played all day, but I finished 4 missions and I'm 70% done with the last two (DD spotting and BB ribbons).

The base XP mission is going to take a little longer, but I don't need it.

Kansas in my port tomorrow!

[FOXEH]
Members
1,935 posts
12,470 battles
8 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

-Hapa

Damn it, i wanted to be disappointed in Kansas today!!!!!

• Funny 2
  • Haha 1