Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LeavingForever

Will the German collection ever come back?

11 comments in this topic

[ARB]
Members
173 posts
2,303 battles

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:German_Navy_Collection I really would drop 60 bucks to have the secondary camo schemes on my German Ships. Honestly. WG usually re-releases these things after awhile. Like the American Cruiser collection, the Soviet cruiser collection and so on. I outright would buy them. Unsure if WG has any plans on this or if I missed news of it being possible again. Not sure this is the right place for this discussion either. 

[POP]
Members
4,638 posts
12,309 battles

Like almost every event crate has done so far, I would almost guarantee the German Navy containers (NOT the Hunt for the Bismarck ones that Snargfargle mentioned, that's a different collection) will come back to the armory for coal (1k per container like all the others). When they do, keep in mind that it's a subscription collection, so you only need to buy one to unlock the collection and the rest will drop from normal daily crates.

[INTEL]
Members
3,273 posts
17,916 battles
11 hours ago, LeavingForever said:

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:German_Navy_Collection I really would drop 60 bucks to have the secondary camo schemes on my German Ships. Honestly. WG usually re-releases these things after awhile. Like the American Cruiser collection, the Soviet cruiser collection and so on. I outright would buy them. Unsure if WG has any plans on this or if I missed news of it being possible again. Not sure this is the right place for this discussion either. 

@Ares1967 and I have been chatting about this over the past several days and Bismarck has a LOT of additional permanent camo available.  Some of it specific to Bismarck and others that can be mounted to any Tier VIII ship.

Bismarck probably wins the title of Most Permanent Camos at at least 8.  Anyone know of a ship that can mount more?

1. New Year - VIII
  2. Infernal - VIII
  3. From the Bottom of the Ocean
  4. The Last Conquest
  5. Unsinkable Sam
  6. Historical
  7. Varg
  8. Type 18

image.png.7277783cfddbe58e7b5d4feafd0667ea.png

[ARB]
Members
173 posts
2,303 battles
11 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

You can purchase "Hunt for the Bismark" crates in the armory for 1000 coal.

6 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

@Ares1967 and I have been chatting about this over the past several days and Bismarck has a LOT of additional permanent camo available.  Some of it specific to Bismarck and others that can be mounted to any Tier VIII ship.

Bismarck probably wins the title of Most Permanent Camos at at least 8.  Anyone know of a ship that can mount more?

1. New Year - VIII
  2. Infernal - VIII
  4. The Last Conquest
  5. Unsinkable Sam
  6. Historical
  7. Varg
  8. Type 18

The collection I speak of is not "hunt for bismarck" it is the german carrier collection. Hence why I linked it in the OP.

[INTEL]
Members
3,273 posts
17,916 battles
19 minutes ago, LeavingForever said:

The collection I speak of is not "hunt for bismarck" it is the german carrier collection. Hence why I linked it in the OP.

Got it.  You want the ability to have alternate colors on your camo.

image.png

Edited by ClassicLib

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,928 posts
46,769 battles
1 hour ago, ClassicLib said:

1. New Year - VIII
  2. Infernal - VIII
  4. The Last Conquest
  5. Unsinkable Sam
  6. Historical
  7. Varg
  8. Type 18

Don't forget the new Gothic camo.

[INTEL]
Members
3,273 posts
17,916 battles
4 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

Right.  Haven't finished that grind.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
2 hours ago, LeavingForever said:

I looked and I don't have any indication of the German Navy Collection. I didn't play for three months due to being too busy in the real world so it probably occurred then.

Edit: I see on the Wiki it was during patch 0.9.7 

Edited by Snargfargle

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
701 posts
9,229 battles
On 10/19/2020 at 1:59 PM, Patton5150 said:

I just now finished the mission to get that.  Don't have the Bismarck yet, though that may come about next month at the rate I'm going.

Meanwhile just wanted to know that I don't see the Gothic camo for the Bismarck in the Captain's logbook yet.

image.thumb.png.9c0ab49833ea935baaaf1d4df676f070.png

Sign in to follow this