Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
USS_Juneau

Received my first in-game offer?

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

13
[FNGSX]
Members
35 posts
358 battles

I received my first in-game offer, only valid for 2 hours?? 

image.png.6e5e5beb0dd3bbd86d4ddfb5439dcc38.png

It still shows a 360 day premium subscription as $95 USD... What else am I getting? It claims 200% cashback? 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,863
[WOLFG]
Members
10,727 posts
9,918 battles
1 minute ago, SomeStupidName2Play said:

I received my first in-game offer, only valid for 2 hours?? 

image.png.6e5e5beb0dd3bbd86d4ddfb5439dcc38.png

It still shows a 360 day premium subscription as $95 USD... What else am I getting? It claims 200% cashback? 

For every dollar you spend, you get 200% back in doubloons (in game currency).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[FNGSX]
Members
35 posts
358 battles
3 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

For every dollar you spend, you get 200% back in doubloons (in game currency).

Awww, I gotcha, thanks for the explanation. Is that the best of the best offers?

Edited by SomeStupidName2Play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,801
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
10 minutes ago, SomeStupidName2Play said:

Awww man, I closed my browser... Is there an easy way to get back to my coupons or whatever? 

Go to the Premium shop and select "my coupons" if you have any they will show there.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[FNGSX]
Members
35 posts
358 battles
12 minutes ago, SomeStupidName2Play said:

Awww man, I closed my browser... Is there an easy way to get back to my coupons or whatever? 

After a bit of googling, found this helpful article:
 

above right where its your name you will

  • click on your name
  • then click on activate wargaming code
  • there is a menu bar up top with 2 options
  • click on my coupons

Done, its that easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,615
Members
1,771 posts
26,660 battles

...and note that the more you spend on this game, the more you'll spend on this game. There are players that've spent thousands on this game and never got a coupon.

As my sig says, I've not spent on this game in almost 4 years. Now the offers are flooding in for some reason. Not only did I get that 200% offer a few months ago (I didn't use it, of course), I've since gotten about 5 50% off ships coupons. My present one is for Ashitaka. Obviously, I've let them all expire, as I will with this one. I'm not going to reward this game for its troll mechanics, not even if they offer me premiums for a dime each.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
227
[AZUR1]
Members
162 posts
4,145 battles
53 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

...and note that the more you spend on this game, the more you'll spend on this game. There are players that've spent thousands on this game and never got a coupon.

As my sig says, I've not spent on this game in almost 4 years. Now the offers are flooding in for some reason. Not only did I get that 200% offer a few months ago (I didn't use it, of course), I've since gotten about 5 50% off ships coupons. My present one is for Ashitaka. Obviously, I've let them all expire, as I will with this one. I'm not going to reward this game for its troll mechanics, not even if they offer me premiums for a dime each.

You are right.

 

Those coupons will be issued to players who never spend money.

Players who spend a lot are not likely to get coupons..... So classic russian brain-dead business plan

Edited by Lancelot0001

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,659
[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
1,249 posts
19,528 battles

Let me state this:

You will in all likelihood never get another coupon like this ever again. They only give them to people who have not spent money.

You should buy the biggest doubloon box ($120) with the discount, then use it to buy christmas crates in the armory (big present) and get a lot of ships that way.

Let me reinforce this: You will NEVER get another coupon that is good ever again, wargaming doesn't reward or give discount to it's best customers, ever. 

It's like chasing hobos to buy a car while a loyal customer isn't even allowed into the car dealership again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×