Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CankedTank

How to tell if Wargaming.net Client install is HD or SD?

3 comments in this topic

[GNOME]
Members
63 posts
5,907 battles

Hi all,

Today's dumb question is in the title.  I recently acquired a gaming laptop, and I run the client in HD on my desktop.  I started installing, and I don't think the Wargaming.net client asked me which type of install I wanted (assuming Warships even has different clients, I'm petty sure it does.)  So long story short, I boot up the game and all the textures are set to medium and that fine.  But how can I tell if I have the HD or SD client installed?  Or does World of Warships not even have different client types at this time?  Thanks for your help everybody and I hope you're having a good Sunday.

Best,

-Canked

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,428 posts
4,198 battles

You mean high definition and standard definition? If so, then no, the client is the same. The only difference is ultra or high for sound settings in clients. All graphics settings are changeable in the game itself.

[GNOME]
Members
63 posts
5,907 battles

Thanks for the reply, I eventually figured it out on my own.  Sorry about replying so long after the fact.  I just forgot because I remember having to pick which client to download in the past.

Sign in to follow this