You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Katakoyzenos

Loving PVE

5 comments in this topic

Members
91 posts
5,572 battles

I'm finding myself in the position where I really like to work with computer-generated better than I do with the other people who are in game. I often find it very comforting that I'm able to do at least have a fair battle. Besides those who have the intention and not knowing when to really help out in the police that you're not really a clan with.

I'm hoping that this position they will be able to understand there are sometimes you do have to pay a penalty and the game cannot determine if it was a mistake or deliberate. But I'm yours it really does not do any good if you're only economically very low in order to sustain in the ship tree and at the dry dock.

Supposed to get a forum sometimes will get you a lot of salty comments but I'm here just try to find something positive out of this.

🇬🇷

Βρίσκομαι στη θέση όπου πραγματικά μου αρέσει να δουλεύω με υπολογιστές καλύτερα από ό, τι με τους άλλους ανθρώπους που παίζουν στο παιχνίδι.  Συχνά το βρίσκω πολύ παρηγορητικό που είμαι σε θέση να κάνω τουλάχιστον μια δίκαιη μάχη.  Εκτός από εκείνους που έχουν την πρόθεση και δεν ξέρουν πότε να βοηθήσουν πραγματικά στην αστυνομία που δεν είστε πραγματικά μια φυλή.

Ελπίζω ότι αυτή η θέση θα είναι σε θέση να καταλάβουν ότι μερικές φορές πρέπει να πληρώσετε μια ποινή και το παιχνίδι δεν μπορεί να καθορίσει εάν ήταν λάθος ή σκόπιμο.  Αλλά είμαι δικός σας, πραγματικά δεν κάνει τίποτα καλό εάν είστε μόνο οικονομικά πολύ χαμηλοί για να διατηρήσετε στο δέντρο του πλοίου και στην αποβάθρα.

Υποτίθεται ότι για να λάβετε ένα φόρουμ μερικές φορές θα έχετε πολλά αλμυρά σχόλια, αλλά είμαι εδώ απλά προσπαθώ να βρω κάτι θετικό από αυτό.

• Cool 3
  • Confused 2

[RLGN]
Members
14,856 posts
26,403 battles

(Wondered if that was Greek, then say the tiny indicator flag.)

Randoms versus PvE can generate contentious debate; but it basically just comes down to what an individual likes.

Some like the PvP challenge, some just like the more casual PvE.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
25,433 posts
27,377 battles
21 hours ago, Katakoyzenos said:

I often find it very comforting that I'm able to do at least have a fair battle.

I would hardly call coop battles "fair".  They're nothing more than target practice.  Don't get me wrong.  Sometimes, it's nice to be able to kick back and relax in coop.  For the most part, coop battles are won by the player team about 90+% of the time.  Coop would be more challenging and "fair" if they weren't such gimme battles.

EDIT: Down vote me all you want.  There's no way that a game mode where live players win more than 90% of the time can be considered at all "fair".  Coop  would be closer to fair if the players only won, say, 70% of the time, rather than the current 90+%.

Edited by Crucis
  • Meh 3

[WOLF9]
Members
883 posts
20,788 battles
On 10/17/2020 at 5:51 PM, Crucis said:

I would hardly call coop battles "fair".  They're nothing more than target practice.  Don't get me wrong.  Sometimes, it's nice to be able to kick back and relax in coop.  For the most part, coop battles are won by the player team about 90+% of the time.  Coop would be more challenging and "fair" if they weren't such gimme battles.

EDIT: Down vote me all you want.  There's no way that a game mode where live players win more than 90% of the time can be considered at all "fair".  Coop  would be closer to fair if the players only won, say, 70% of the time, rather than the current 90+%.

Actually, I would like Coop more (and I am a coop main), IF

- Bots were tougher / played smarter  OR

- add in 3 more bots (12 versus 9).

That would even out the chances more.

• Cool 2

[BOO15]
Members
2 posts
292 battles
On 10/17/2020 at 2:59 PM, Katakoyzenos said:

I'm finding myself in the position where I really like to work with computer-generated better than I do with the other people who are in game. I often find it very comforting that I'm able to do at least have a fair battle. Besides those who have the intention and not knowing when to really help out in the police that you're not really a clan with.

I'm hoping that this position they will be able to understand there are sometimes you do have to pay a penalty and the game cannot determine if it was a mistake or deliberate. But I'm yours it really does not do any good if you're only economically very low in order to sustain in the ship tree and at the dry dock.

Supposed to get a forum sometimes will get you a lot of salty comments but I'm here just try to find something positive out of this.

🇬🇷

Βρίσκομαι στη θέση όπου πραγματικά μου αρέσει να δουλεύω με υπολογιστές καλύτερα από ό, τι με τους άλλους ανθρώπους που παίζουν στο παιχνίδι.  Συχνά το βρίσκω πολύ παρηγορητικό που είμαι σε θέση να κάνω τουλάχιστον μια δίκαιη μάχη.  Εκτός από εκείνους που έχουν την πρόθεση και δεν ξέρουν πότε να βοηθήσουν πραγματικά στην αστυνομία που δεν είστε πραγματικά μια φυλή.

Ελπίζω ότι αυτή η θέση θα είναι σε θέση να καταλάβουν ότι μερικές φορές πρέπει να πληρώσετε μια ποινή και το παιχνίδι δεν μπορεί να καθορίσει εάν ήταν λάθος ή σκόπιμο.  Αλλά είμαι δικός σας, πραγματικά δεν κάνει τίποτα καλό εάν είστε μόνο οικονομικά πολύ χαμηλοί για να διατηρήσετε στο δέντρο του πλοίου και στην αποβάθρα.

Υποτίθεται ότι για να λάβετε ένα φόρουμ μερικές φορές θα έχετε πολλά αλμυρά σχόλια, αλλά είμαι εδώ απλά προσπαθώ να βρω κάτι θετικό από αυτό.

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND. I BEEN PLAYING FOR 4 PLUS YEAERS AND AFTER CV RE-WORK I BEEN PLAYING MORE AND MORE CO-OP TOO. SUBS ARE COMING SOMTIME AS WELL AND THAT WILL END PVP FOR ME. TO HELL WITH GREEDY WEEGEE AND WHEN PLAYERS LEAVE THEY WILL SUFFER. HA HA HA... ALSO I BEEN HAVING A LOT OF FUN IN TRAINING ROOM BATTLES. I SET UP MY SHIP N PICK THE BOTS AND HAVE A BLAST! LITERLLY!

• Cool 1