You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

More Rewards for Prime Gaming Members: Tirpitz for 3 Days, Rent-Free!

31 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
WoWS Community Contributors
4,755 posts
19,468 battles

Get a special mission to earn some “The Hunt for Bismarck” containers and Premium battleship Tirpitz for 3 days, rent-free!

Read it on the portal
  • Boring 1

[WOLFG]
Members
1,225 posts
20,935 battles

Still showing the Cossack loot in the Twitch Prime Loot area.

EDIT: It showed up later. Got it now, and playing the Tirpitz. Always wanted to try it. Seems pretty solid.

Edited by Colonel_Potter
  • Boring 2

Members
470 posts
21,347 battles
2 hours ago, Colonel_Potter said:

Still showing the Cossack loot in the Twitch Prime Loot area.

2 hours ago, MillenniumDuck said:

Yep no update to loot , still shows Sept

FYI, rewards are available as of noon EDT (I was just able to click)

[DKM]
Members
156 posts
27,512 battles

the prime rewards gets worse and worse and they were bad from the beginning, a new low

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[MRCS]
Members
136 posts
7,265 battles
5 hours ago, Nolo_00 said:

I thought it didn't work but logged out, and logged back in, and the Tirpitz mission showed up.

I tried logging out and in three times.

Where does the mission show up?

Can't seem to locate it.

Prime Gaming site said I had successfully claimed it.

late edit: Yup it's there, Thanks Nolo_00

Edited by ClosedCoffin

[WOLFC]
Members
566 posts
14 minutes ago, ClosedCoffin said:

I tried logging out and in three times.

Where does the mission show up?

Can't seem to locate it.

Prime Gaming site said I had successfully claimed it.

It showed up for me under Combat missions, same as the Bismark camo mission. The Cossack one took a while to show up for me, and I don't think the Mass one ever worked.

[LSNB]
Members
1,791 posts
7,443 battles

What happened to the Wargaming container we were supposed to get? Do I have to unlink my account?

Members
417 posts
5,650 battles

Just my opinion but I feel the drops are lacking.  Could be far more better.  I mean, any of us come think of a better drop.  How about a twitch flag? Should not be too hard.  How about twitch camos?  Purple or what not.  They don't have to be permanent (though that would be awesome).   

Feels pretty basic.  Free yes, but Im guessing a lot of us already have a tirp.  Free basic captain is not much.  At this rate it it would feel the same as Novembers twitch drop will be a 100,000 credits and a few basic flags.

I feel world of tanks gets way more love than ships does.  You get a rental a tank for weeks, decals and an advanced commander.  For what its worth I had prime already so its nice to get things like tanks offers.

The only thing worth getting was a few days of premium time in ships twitch drops.  The commander Ashley Violet was interesting with the standard male voice over.  Was she a avatar of some streamer or something?

[FNGSX]
Members
104 posts
6,574 battles

I wanna share my thoughts and hopefully it gets taken as some constructive feedback to what ever department it needs to be heard, but to be very honest, i do not like the fact that the prime gaming rewards big thing is the rental of a ship for 3 days, aside from the free stuff per the camos and flags and the free commander which is greatly appreciated, i don't mean to be ungrateful or just sound like a GIMME GIMME GIMME FREE STUFF of a massive proportion kinda guy, i don't feel like a rental should be the mainstay of the reward, the previous ones like credits n some dubs and a 10 point commander were awesome, same as the cool big-ish containers per the previous events, but getting a rental which i have to spend credits on to gear up seems wasteful imo, i get its to try and get people to buy the ship if they like playing it but getting a reward which will *go away* is not much of a reward...

Maybe there could have been more American tokens per the event, bundled with credits n dubs to keep up with the previous event with the Ashley commander or maybe postpone the prime rewards for the halloween events and give out a crate for a halloween skin, idk maybe its too much but something in regards to that event would have been cool, anything would have been better than getting a rental.

Banned
53 posts
20 battles

Redemption Instructions
Create a Prime Gaming account.
If you do not have an Amazon account yet, sign up and upgrade to a Prime Gaming account.
Create and link your World of Warships Account to your Amazon account.
You can create a World of Warships account and link it after.
Click on the Crown Icon on Twitch.tv and click “Claim Now” on the World of Warships Loot.
You can try Prime Gaming here.

So basically you want us to create an Amazon account then spend $12.99 to upgrade it to Amazon Prime to redeem a FREE gift?

Seriously Wargaming can you do one single freaking thing that does NOT cost the players money and if humanly possibly even something with the players enjoyment in mind as the primary goal?

Edited by BringTruthToYou

Members
130 posts
4 hours ago, destawaits said:

What happened to the Wargaming container we were supposed to get? Do I have to unlink my account?

That's separate. Campaign ends on 20 October and we get the container before 31 October, Laffey-chan.

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
1,422 posts
8,272 battles

Got the mission. More interested in the crates than the rental. Since they are not collectable I've been buying one of those crates each week out of my coal earnings. Hopefully they won't all drop dupes.

[TDRB]
Members
7,080 posts
15,850 battles

Many of us already have the Tirpitz. What do we get?

[XCOM]
Beta Testers
162 posts
339 battles
16 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Another Tirptiz...

[CO-OP]
Members
5,180 posts
41,646 battles
26 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Since its only a rental, I doubt you get anything other than the Bismarck containers.

[CAG-1]
[CAG-1]
Members
31 posts
16,670 battles

So now we have to have another special account to get award? This game gets more and more ridiculous.  What rewards for those people who have premium account?  Or is that not good enough for you bozos.  You really may start driving people way with your bull.

[MR-1]
Members
2,927 posts
30,792 battles

beginniing to think twitch prime isnt worth it . 3rd month in a row  a rental ship i already own  in my port 

probbly cancel it after desember if this keep going on 

it started  well  commander violet  then warhammer crates  then its just been going down hill the other past months  

hope this isnt a trend to follow  if so  it will be canceled 

[MR-1]
Members
2,927 posts
30,792 battles
33 minutes ago, Loki38 said:

So now we have to have another special account to get award? This game gets more and more ridiculous.  What rewards for those people who have premium account?  Or is that not good enough for you bozos.  You really may start driving people way with your bull.

yet to see the full  benefit of haveing premium account as  most missions are base exp's ( the exp's  you get for not having  one )  

Edited by Gaelic_knight

[TDRB]
Members
7,080 posts
15,850 battles
51 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Since its only a rental, I doubt you get anything other than the Bismarck containers.

I would think the containers & the camos but I would like to get the 6pt commander too.

[CO-OP]
Members
5,180 posts
41,646 battles
6 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I would think the containers & the camos but I would like to get the 6pt commander too.

It says that if you're new you get some extra stuff:

If you missed the first month, jump in now for the following set of rewards:

• Commander Ashley Violet, available only to Prime users
  • 500 doubloons
  • 3 days of Premium Account
  • 1,000,000 credits
Edited by HamptonRoads