You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Replay Controls

5 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

Since the last patch I can't seem to get the replay controls for free camera to work. The speed up and slow down controls work and when I hit the left mouse button and/or the free camera control combo I get a sound but no free camera. Anyone else having this issue?

[PVE]
Members
12,005 posts
21,175 battles
8 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Since the last patch I can't seem to get the replay controls for free camera to work. The speed up and slow down controls work and when I hit the left mouse button and/or the free camera control combo I get a sound but no free camera. Anyone else having this issue?

Try hitting tab, it works when the camera get stuck on my ship in game.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
4 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Try hitting tab, it works when the camera get stuck on my ship in game.

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work. It seems that the last patch has messed up replays. I even tried repairing the install to no avail. 

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work. It seems that the last patch has messed up replays. I even tried repairing the install to no avail. 

Yep, this was brought up by someone else as well ... looked but couldn't find the specific link ... it may have even happened in the previous update.

It's way past time that WG had a decent playback system that not only worked, but was documented.

edit: found it

Edited by DocWalker
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1