You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
STILLDRE1976

NA SERVER

17 comments in this topic

[P0D]
Members
357 posts
7,679 battles

Been playing this game for over a year now since daily reset yesterday had nothing but constant lag spikes during battles pings jumps from 30-150 non stop after daily restart check twitter they said they wer restarting the servers etc still the same all day and still the same til just now just spent 3hrs reinstalling client and NA server at a crappy 4mb download on a 200mb connection lol  even checked firewall settings to make sure nothing was getting blocked all other games are fine even in 100 player server games.

see gameplay here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32xBO8OZZuk

playing this game now is about as much fun as dragging your bollocks through broken glass :(

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
16,914 posts
22,074 battles

Few things...

1. Network issues is out of WG control..
  2. When DL the game, there is no server to lock on to for a secure DL...
    • This means, no matter if you have Fiber or cable... Your DL speed will very greatly.

• Thanks 1

[P0D]
Members
357 posts
7,679 battles

Thanks Navalpride will give that a try :Smile_great:

I dont think its my end as all other games  run work fine (steam ,epic,uplay etc ) it only started yesterday and they even announced they were having problems on twitter and were restarting the servers etc i live in the uk but play on NA server as my team mates are from the states etc my pings usually 20-30ms normally its been fine for the last year since i started playing WOWS

ill try again later and see if its improved :)

[WORX]
Members
16,914 posts
22,074 battles
8 minutes ago, STILLDRE1976 said:

Thanks Navalpride will give that a try :Smile_great:

I dont think its my end as all other games  run work fine (steam ,epic,uplay etc ) it only started yesterday and they even announced they were having problems on twitter and were restarting the servers etc i live in the uk but play on NA server as my team mates are from the states etc my pings usually 20-30ms normally its been fine for the last year since i started playing WOWS

ill try again later and see if its improved :)

Also keep in mind, the server location for the other games you mentioned requires a different routing.

They probably have a dedicated physical server to DL securely too.

WG does server maintenance or serving switching every single night... Sometimes, some need more time to complete.

IF it was a WG server issue, everyone  and I do mean every single connection in the WOWS server would have an issue. Since I just got done playing myself with no problems, (surprised me since I've had network issue for the past 2 weeks. Non- WG related), it maybe a local issue. No one in the games I played, complained about connection issues nor were they AFK...

Next time, contact me... I hate to see someone suffer through an unnecessary reinstall of the game.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
52,536 battles
6 hours ago, STILLDRE1976 said:

Been playing this game for over a year now since daily reset yesterday had nothing but constant lag spikes during battles pings jumps from 30-150 non stop after daily restart check twitter they said they wer restarting the servers etc still the same all day and still the same til just now just spent 3hrs reinstalling client and NA server at a crappy 4mb download on a 200mb connection lol  even checked firewall settings to make sure nothing was getting blocked all other games are fine even in 100 player server games.

see gameplay here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32xBO8OZZuk

playing this game now is about as much fun as dragging your bollocks through broken glass :(

Ouch, dragging of the bollocks through broken glass. 😱

Try passing the destroyed kidney stones post OP whilst the anesthesia wears off.

Now that is passing glass. If you didn't cry from the first go, then you will on the last of the day.

When I got home yesterday, windows had an update running. I had to restart.

I did experience a bit of lag only once post patch, but I will run a system check of the game itself and repair just in case when I get home.

I did encounter the AA still killing my planes at the highest altitude post CV drop this morning.

Usually, I don't lose planes much unless uptiered in co-op or I am reckless.

I also observed that the brakes are not working like before after a drop. The planes overshoot despite banking S turns and brake. They end up at either the 4 km range or further. You almost have to hit brakes at moment of drop and swing in immediately to compensate.

I think the brakes are not working right and tge flyaway speed has slowed considerably back to CV that you lose more planes.

I have yet to use the skill, but I think adrenaline rush will work with returning speed. But I will have to test it.

However, it would be preferable if WG just fixed these two issues instead.

Being able to tightly turn with brakes is the bread and butter of CV players. A well executed S turn with brakes takes skill and now it's just not there. The planes don't slow down or turn properly. At slow speeds, an aircraft can turn very tight. Not being able to do this is a straight up nerf. Like taking away the turn speed of some BBs for instance.

CV play is severely compromised now. Players can adjust, but if this issue is broken, then WG should fix.

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman
  • Thanks 1

[P0D]
Members
357 posts
7,679 battles

thanks steel and naval !! yes steel i did have a windows update so you could be right there . thanks for the help guys :)

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
52,536 battles
12 hours ago, STILLDRE1976 said:

thanks steel and naval !! yes steel i did have a windows update so you could be right there . thanks for the help guys :)

If you thank Naval too much, he gets all fuzzy.😏

Somehow, I think that might be a drink...🤔

Banned
99 posts

Been having issues also the last few days, ping jumps all over the place and makes the game unplayable. Network diag shows no problems. Always nice to see WG ignoring problems. Oh did you have premium time, sorry no refunds.

[-NACL]
Members
1,034 posts
25,035 battles

Yesterday and today, my pings go from 30 to 150-300 randomly, then back to 30.

The game is unplayable right now for me. Started on Monday continued today.

When I use Pingplotter, it shows no network issues, but my game shows a very high ping.

Members
64 posts
1,792 battles
1 minute ago, Gemlin said:

Yesterday and today, my pings go from 30 to 150-300 randomly, then back to 30.

The game is unplayable right now for me. Started on Monday continued today.

When I use Pingplotter, it shows no network issues, but my game shows a very high ping.

that aren't nothing, I had ping of around 30, then I had -15 then 3570

[FFG16]
Members
49 posts

Same PING issues here. It appears this is a wargaming NA server issue. I did a PING check of the NA East and NA West servers earlier today and both had latency issues 200's and then second check had both over 1500. The communication issues can be on either end of the connection. It appears to be on wargaming's end in the case. 

• Meh 1

[N0CAP]
Members
4 posts
18,893 battles

Los mismo problemas tengo desde Argentina [edited] AS para ser exactos ya van 3 dias continuos con estos problemas de micro latencias , de 500 a 1500, cuando en realidad jugaba estable en 110de ping ms 

[-NACL]
Members
1,034 posts
25,035 battles

I'm thinking its a wargaming issue.

I've run pingplotter and have no issues, however the game gets huge lag spikes.

I can run streams with no lag, play other games with no lag, but warships, I get lag now since their "Restart" earlier this week.

[EF21]
Members
3,354 posts
22,538 battles

I have the same issue today. It's not on my end because I did a ping test with no lost packets but the TraceRT showed the last two hops at the NA server end timing out. Is anything being done ?

Members
1,806 posts
11,098 battles

Ahoy Fleet,

If you're having high FPS issues, create a WGcheck report and attach it to a Support ticket.

If you have PingPlotter report, you can submit that as well but the WGcheck report is what we need to isolate where the issue lies.

#anchorsaweigh