You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Stephen57_battleship

ship to a different account

8 comments in this topic

Members
45 posts
22,121 battles

my brother doesn't play that often because of his health but has gotten better and he said that he would like to learn and play cv's(go figure) i have a cv in port that i don't play and i was wondering is there a way to transfer my cv to his account? and if so how? thanks and let me know.Stephen 

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
37,585 posts
30,508 battles

I don't think that's going to happen, otherwise guys would be selling / trading ships to each other left and right.

You can try sending a ticket to support, but I don't think it'll work.

• Thanks 1

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
52,518 battles

I can just imagine the CV exchange. Where you trade in your meh CV for a meh cruiser.

But sadly, no OP. But like mentioned above, try the shop. There are a few to choose from. The CV that is most fun is Kaga, but you might start him out on a low tier CV.

[DCMA]
Beta Testers
1,899 posts
26,969 battles
35 minutes ago, Stephen57_battleship said:

my brother doesn't play that often because of his health but has gotten better and he said that he would like to learn and play cv's(go figure) i have a cv in port that i don't play and i was wondering is there a way to transfer my cv to his account? and if so how? thanks and let me know.Stephen 

You can buy him a premium  CV but you cannot transfer one.

[WHS]
Supertest Coordinator, Volunteer Moderator
828 posts
5,957 battles
35 minutes ago, Stephen57_battleship said:

There is no way of transferring your CV from your account to your brother's account. The best way is to either grind down a line or just buy one from the premium shop.

2121606242_Supertester.gif.38f8425674601e5e5d8afdc5c6c10ae3.gif47926503_supertester2.png.4399fbf9c131cf2153961bed1544cd3f.png

1243983637_wowsnumbers3.png.c60df5ce29189041d0ebdf1362ae7269.png

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,844 posts
12,007 battles

Purchase for cash or resources, or grinding in the account, are the only ways to get ships.  The only way a person can give another person a ship is by purchasing a premium ship for them.  This can be done as a gift when purchasing the ship.