You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Cyclone broken on first day of clan battles. Do you even test anything anymore?

9 comments in this topic

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
2,181 posts
25,780 battles

Everyone practices and specs ships for cyclone meta.

First of clan battle, and cyclone broken.

All WG had to do was try one simulated battle to know if cyclones worked. That is too hard it seems.

Very worrying that things are being pushed to live server untested.

Edited by Cit_the_bed
  • Haha 1

[RLGN]
Members
18,935 posts
34,471 battles

Gasp, shock?

Snark aside; did WG actually say it would be EVERY battle, or that there was chance it would happen?

(Don’t pay much attention to CB news.)

[PVE]
Members
10,587 posts
31,028 battles
36 minutes ago, Cit_the_bed said:

Everyone practices and specs ships for cyclone meta.

First of clan battle, and cyclone broken.

All WG had to do was try one simulated battle to know if cyclones worked. That is too hard it seems.

Another thread already started 6 down from yours...a couple saying they haven't seen any (8 games on Asia server for that threads OP & another person w/11 games w/out 1) & 1 person suggesting they are supposed to be random...

Nobody clarified that they have actually seen 1 yet though...but guess there would be no reason to report it if it's supposed to happen.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Members
535 posts
22,971 battles

"During the new Season, all maps may feature a cyclone".  We played 12 games and didn't have 1 cyclone I think the May may very well be maybe ..

The cyclone is designed to reduce the reconnaissance potential of aircraft carriers in Clan Battles. The option to add a maximum of two battleships, or replace one of them with one carrier, will make team lineups and battle tactics in the upcoming Season more diverse. For example, it's possible that destroyers might prove to be a popular choice.

• Cool 1

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,421 posts
17,182 battles
46 minutes ago, jr_token said:

We played 12 games and didn't have 1 cyclone I think the May may very well be maybe ..

Same. We played 15 battles tonight, and didn't have a single cyclone. Not that I'm complaining (since I don't know if I'd necessarily like cyclones in competitive or not), but I'd have expected to see at least one. And none of the clans we faced had seen one either based on their reports.

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,198 posts
28,855 battles

We had 1 out of 11 matches.

It didn't affect the outcome,  we already had match mostly won.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,167 battles
6 hours ago, Cit_the_bed said:

With over 17 K battles, you should know this not exactly a new development; or has everyone forgotten the original release of the Graf Zeppelin?

6 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Snark aside

One should NEVER put Snark aside; what else does one use to polish the chains one uses to flail the powers that be?

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,745 posts
14,258 battles

We had one cyclone the entire night. I don't remember if we won or lost it, because the enemy team was doing a hyper aggressive charge into us, and consequently the cyclone wouldn't have mattered because we were all too close together by the time it set in.