You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sere_Pj

Unannounced UPDATES

9 comments in this topic

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
354 posts
9,377 battles

War Gaming you are a real piece of work the last 3 days, updates all 3 of them in the morning unannounced as usual.

Would be nice if you would tell the Player Population in advance of what you are doing trying to fix things and give us some patch notes also.

All 3 Days , have to reinstall Mod Station, such a pain in the butt.

If this the way it is going to be starting Wednesday the 7th for the New Clan Season it ought to full of problems that we don't even know about yet.

Members
3,664 posts
42,517 battles

Well, there were issues with the original update. And they had to do some serious work on it. Patched galore. 

I would hold off on the Spank Ray until it's completely fixed.

At least it's not on the weekend.

It could be worse. All the AA could be permanently turned off and CVs could have a free for all dropping stuff for many weeks.

🤔😏

[KIA-T]
Members
2,237 posts
9,838 battles
6 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

It could be worse. All the AA could be permanently turned off

Wasn't that just the CV rework though? :p

• Funny 1

Members
3,664 posts
42,517 battles
7 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Wasn't that just the CV rework though? :p

No, the first week. All the planes died. Patch after, all the cruisers died and then DDs were roasted.

After that patch, rockets were reduced in number and reticles changed. DDs still died. Patch. Patch. Patch. More DDs died. Cruisers got angry. BBs hated adding rudder shift upgrade, etc. 

More patches, then AA was taken out back and hit with Lucille. More cruisers in support groups. 

Many patches later... DDs are still dying. But they don't feel bad if a radar gets it from a CV.

Ship types pointing fingers...

BBs: " you should sail with me like fur coat AA cruiser."

AA cruiser: "What? I will get blapped if I sail out in open. Get the DD to smoke you."

DDs: "Would it kill a cruiser to hit what I spot?"

BBs: "Well, DDs are small I want to hit thicc stuff."

Cruisers: "Yeah, what he said."

CVs: "Are you guys quite finished bickering?"

BBs, cruisers, and DDs: "Shut up! You are scum CV, scum. Filthy casual spotter. No skills required ship type! Phooey!"

CVs: *Sighs "I miss RTS. At least they were funnier."

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,367 posts
22,207 battles
56 minutes ago, Sere_Pj said:

War Gaming you are a real piece of work the last 3 days, updates all 3 of them in the morning unannounced as usual.

Would be nice if you would tell the Player Population in advance of what you are doing trying to fix things and give us some patch notes also.

All 3 Days , have to reinstall Mod Station, such a pain in the butt.

If this the way it is going to be starting Wednesday the 7th for the New Clan Season it ought to full of problems that we don't even know about yet.

They announced last nights patch and downtime in forums.

[FTY]
Members
11 posts
4,229 battles

I have been trying too run WoW all day and still there is a syncro error saying im running an older version....All day unreal.

[WOLF9]
Members
4,675 posts
3 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

No, the first week. All the planes died. Patch after, all the cruisers died and then DDs were roasted.

After that patch, rockets were reduced in number and reticles changed. DDs still died. Patch. Patch. Patch. More DDs died. Cruisers got angry. BBs hated adding rudder shift upgrade, etc. 

More patches, then AA was taken out back and hit with Lucille. More cruisers in support groups. 

Many patches later... DDs are still dying. But they don't feel bad if a radar gets it from a CV.

Ship types pointing fingers...

BBs: " you should sail with me like fur coat AA cruiser."

AA cruiser: "What? I will get blapped if I sail out in open. Get the DD to smoke you."

DDs: "Would it kill a cruiser to hit what I spot?"

BBs: "Well, DDs are small I want to hit thicc stuff."

Cruisers: "Yeah, what he said."

CVs: "Are you guys quite finished bickering?"

BBs, cruisers, and DDs: "Shut up! You are scum CV, scum. Filthy casual spotter. No skills required ship type! Phooey!"

CVs: *Sighs "I miss RTS. At least they were funnier."

Hey man- where did you get the actual chat log from my last Random battle??