You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ole_seabee

Co-op ?

18 comments in this topic

[TF16B]
[TF16B]
Members
137 posts
16,184 battles

Ok was having fun today just running some t10s in co-op i havent done in a while to get ready for clan wars. Well i started laughing a bit at the name of the mode co-op because it is what it is but it is the most non cooperative me me charge go crazy get kills thing i  have ever seen hehehheh. We just need to rename it?

• Boring 4

[VOP]
Members
880 posts
22 minutes ago, ole_seabee said:

Ok was having fun today just running some t10s in co-op i havent done in a while to get ready for clan wars. Well i started laughing a bit at the name of the mode co-op because it is what it is but it is the most non cooperative me me charge go crazy get kills thing i  have ever seen hehehheh. We just need to rename it?

How about Happy Bot Bash?

[NOCAP]
Members
60 posts
13,813 battles
20 minutes ago, ole_seabee said:

It should be called BOT Mode or Player vs Bot Mode.   Last night I was in COOP to finish off Naval Battles, and a player messaged the other team.....REALLY????.   Everyone started laughing, that this player clearly didn't know they were bots and was messaging the other team. 

• Haha 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,268 posts
29 minutes ago, ole_seabee said:

In world of warcraft there were world bosses that spawned on a timer.  Sometimes once an hour, sometimes once every 24 hours, etc.  It was a "PVE" thing but the first one to do any amount of damage to the boss after it spawned, got the loot when it died.  Some players spent actual months camping the things in crowds of other players, trying to be the first one to tag it.  You basically had to stand there....waiting....  Could be in the next 10 seconds, could be in the next 10 hours, but you better be .000002 seconds faster than everyone else, or it was back to standing there waiting again.

Members
837 posts
15,284 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_Bon said:

It should be called BOT Mode or Player vs Bot Mode.   Last night I was in COOP to finish off Naval Battles, and a player messaged the other team.....REALLY????.   Everyone started laughing, that this player clearly didn't know they were bots and was messaging the other team. 

It's even funnier when a player starts raging at the bot CV for not giving them the air cover they demanded.

• Haha 1

[CK5]
Members
1,495 posts
15,855 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

Maybe instead of the guns going pew pew pew they should go.........

1111111111tenor.gif

^^ This.  I regularly get downvoted in co-op for "kill steals".  

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,302 posts
22,510 battles
3 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

^^ This.  I regularly get downvoted in co-op for "kill steals".  

Yeah, I feel a bit guilty when everyone is gunning for kills/citadels; but then I hit my JBs turbo button and go after the next one :D

:Smile_izmena:

[WOLF5]
Members
1,302 posts
10,091 battles

What would have been worrisome is if they messaged back....

• Funny 1

Members
994 posts
1,387 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

Maybe instead of the guns going pew pew pew they should go.........

1111111111tenor.gif

622265112_2020-08-25(2)_LI.thumb.jpg.2aeb2aa74d78cd00fd5789c4624d00aa.jpg

• Funny 1

Members
994 posts
1,387 battles
35 minutes ago, collisionSpace said:

It's even funnier when a player starts raging at the bot CV for not giving them the air cover they demanded.

A player once asked me to spot the non-bots on the enemy team. In Co-Op.

5 minutes ago, DJC_499 said:

What would have been worrisome is if they messaged back....

In World of Warplanes they do that. Once I had a bot on the enemy team tell me I was too dangerous to be left alive 0_o

Members
994 posts
1,387 battles
2 hours ago, ole_seabee said:

laughing a bit at the name of the mode co-op because it is what it is but it is the most non cooperative me me charge go crazy get kills thing i  have ever seen hehehheh. We just need to rename it?

The most cohesive teams I've ever seen in World of Warships have all been in Co-Op.

Go figure

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
11,111 posts
10,336 battles
2 hours ago, collisionSpace said:

Or wonder why their DD isn't capping.

Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
5 hours ago, ole_seabee said:

I just look at it as who can catch the most greased pigs.

• Cool 1