You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Haywood_Jayblomi

U.S. Battleshis: Part 1

30 comments in this topic

[CO-OP]
Members
2,283 posts
26,676 battles

Vermont won't be available until the next patch.  You'll need to grind XP on the Minnesota to get her when the next patch drops.

[GRAVE]
Members
1,407 posts
19,826 battles

Why do I get more and more disappointed with the player base? At this rate it won’t be long before I get on a 3 game losing streak... in co-op.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[TAZ]
Members
828 posts
48 minutes ago, Haywood_Jayblomi said:

Completed the bundle, but no Vermont.   Guess I'll be waiting till the next patch. 

image.thumb.png.a5a52a85d58b5e802765ae8c59220380.png

You do NOT get the ship, you get the camo and flags.  Out of curiosity how much did getting all f the bundles cost you?

• Meh 1

[FRR]
Members
820 posts
51 minutes ago, Haywood_Jayblomi said:

Completed the bundle, but no Vermont.   Guess I'll be waiting till the next patch. 

How much real money did you spend for all of this?

• Meh 1

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
1 minute ago, ArmoredFrostX said:

How much real money did you spend for all of this?

way to much for a camo thats for sure!

• Meh 1

[-TKS-]
Members
1,265 posts
9,834 battles

I’m not one to judge someone for what they spend money on: I bought a Cobi Enterprise for my b-day this week. But spending THAT much money for a premium ship and the Tier X and everything before and in between? That’s a bit much. For me at least.

Edited by Usedcarjock

[KIA-T]
Members
2,237 posts
9,838 battles

All that money spent on what amounts to content freely availible with patience.

The reason WG even tries these horrendous cashgrabs is because people actually take up that offer..

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[PVE]
Members
12,854 posts
26,831 battles
1 hour ago, Haywood_Jayblomi said:

OP, you never were able to get Vermont from the bundles. Just the Gold Eagle perma camo for it.

52 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Vermont won't be available until the next patch.  You'll need to grind XP on the Minnesota to get her when the next patch drops.

I am pretty sure I read on forums/reddit or maybe I heard it on a WOWS stream, that Vermont won't actually be available until 9.11. I could be wrong but I am about 99% sure I heard this. There have been a few other ship releases here recently where they have done this too. 

[REVY]
Members
2,558 posts
13,777 battles
38 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

I’m not one to judge someone for what they spend money on: I bought a Cobi Enterprise for my b-day this week. But spending THAT much money for a premium ship and the Tier X and everything before and in between? That’s a bit much. For me at least.

that's just it, there are no ships in that, just the Camo for the ships.

[_PBR_]
Beta Testers
29 posts
5,228 battles

In fairness to the OP, the ad is written in a way that I think could lead some people who read it quickly to think they're getting the ship.

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,268 posts
1 minute ago, nomaar said:

In fairness to the OP, the ad is written in a way that I think could lead some people who read it quickly to think they're getting the ship.

It literally says "premium camo".   I am not sure what else you want them to do to make it more clear.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles
1 minute ago, nomaar said:

it would be MUCH  cheaper i believe,to get doubloons to freeexp from kansas to vermont,than to get all those bundles.

[KIA-T]
Members
2,237 posts
9,838 battles
1 minute ago, Cruxdei said:

it would be MUCH  cheaper i believe,to get doubloons to freeexp from kansas to vermont,than to get all those bundles.

I don't know how many tokens you need for those bundles, but if we assume that you need all of the 1,000 doubloon packages then its 65,000.

65,000 x 25 = 1,625,000 FXP
Considering it requires ~1Mill fxp to go from Hermelin to GK
Thats 1.5x Vermonts in doubloons spent for a camo that is at best an acquired taste imo.
Yikes.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
22,219 posts
16,189 battles
8 minutes ago, ArmoredFrostX said:

WG needs people to spend real money to keep their servers running.

While this is true, and I completely support spending money on this game, there are more efficient ways in which to do it.

I shake my head every time people spend and then come here to complain instead of coming here to clarify what they will be getting before they spend.