Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CankedTank

How to know if Free XP flags are working?

6 comments in this topic

[GNOME]
Members
79 posts
6,114 battles

Hello all,

I am currently grinding dockyard missions, and I noticed something in my battle results screen.  I noticed that in the "XP" section, specifically the sub-section that lists bonuses to my earned XP, there is no line/entry for a papa-papa flag if one is mounted on my ship.  Premium camouflage and clan bonuses are listed, but not the papa-papa flag bonus to Free XP.  Is this a case of my flag not working, or does wargaming simply not want to show me that data?  It's very relevant because I need to grind 35k Free XP, so of course I want to make sure my efforts are being rewarded.

Should I just try that it's working?

[ARGSY]
Members
22,211 posts
16,162 battles

Click or hover-over on the FXP in the fourth results screen. That will show you the breakdown of how it's affecting your yield.

It won't show in the ship or commander XP lines because it doesn't contribute anything to either of those.

@Edgecase has a very good guide to maximizing FXP. It's somewhat out of date, because new FXP-yielding flags and camos have come along since it was written, but the general principles are still valid.

• Cool 3

Members
6,872 posts
21,360 battles

on the credits and xp tab, depending on how many modifiers you have, flags and camo, it may have a sub tab. But it is their with a complete breakdown of all xp earned.

Free XP is 5%, however, that can be greatly magnified by maximizing regular ship xp first and then also having multiple free xp modifiers as well. Stacking freexp modifiers is great, but you need to also have ship xp modifiers to get real value.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
11,088 posts
10,318 battles
23 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Click or hover-over on the FXP in the fourth results screen. That will show you the breakdown of how it's affecting your yield.

I figured this out about a month ago.

Sign in to follow this