Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sparkster36

Ship sorting in port by last battle is broken

7 comments in this topic

[AV-J]
Members
19 posts
15,358 battles

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not, but a search for "Ship sorting in port" results in nothing found. 

If you sort your ships by "most recent battle" in port, they are all way out of whack. The last ship I played is somewhere in the middle of the scroll to the right within a mess of all my ships and i have to search to find ships I recently played. 

Has anyone else seen or reported this?

I have attempted to change the sort order and switch it back. Same results. 

Carousel view doesn't correct it either. I normally have 1 long row of all my ships in order last played from left to right.  But I haven't been able to do that for a while now. 

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,163 posts
22,715 battles

Yeah it doesn't seem to work as expected.

Sort by tier (low to high):

shot-20_10.05_07_48.54-0538.thumb.jpg.c8f219431943d41c2a405c365ddd4227.jpg

Sort by 'most recent' (and I have NOT played Emden in months) it doesn't show those ships after primary ships.

shot-20_10.05_07.49_10-0915.thumb.jpg.f9bedfce1c2dfb3586c72c73a11bc534.jpg

However, click sort by 'most recent' a second time and scroll to the far right I do see my most recent ships. I can't get it to show 'most recent' at the start of the carousel' after the primary ships. That's broken for sure. Shouldn't have to scroll to see most recent as that defeats the purpose.

shot-20_10.05_07_54.15-0070.thumb.jpg.d83d4380e3d47d1ab9f2380ae173a4f7.jpg

[AV-J]
Members
19 posts
15,358 battles

This needs to get fixed.

I am seriously getting tired of scrolling through over a hundred ships after EVERY BATTLE just to find the one I played the day before so I can play it next. I play a specific set of ships each day to move up each line for each type and nation. But since they don't sort I have to scroll and search for each ship and try to remember which ones are being worked. 

This is basic U.I. functionality and should be corrected now. Not later. 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,777 posts
10,580 battles
4 hours ago, darkwhitte said:

Almost 3 MONTHS and no action on this issue???? 

NICE job wg... 

Yes this has been reported and is currently on our backlog.

We have to prioritize which items to fix first, those that are blockers that prevent players from playing and then we can look at Quality of Life fixes.

Apologizes if this is a major painpoint but our QA and dev team are doing their best to work with defects as best and as fast as they can.

#anchorsaweigh

[AV-J]
Members
19 posts
15,358 battles

Really??? 5 damned months now for a U.I fix that directly effects the playability of the game and still no action on it. 

This is why War Gaming gets a bad reputation from so many people and why so many are leaving the game.

Simple fixes that are ignored and left there just to piss off the player base who have to deal with the bug not just every time they load the game, but for EVERY BATTLE they play. This is freaking ridiculous.   

My gaming has been reduced to 10% of what it use to be because I am SICK and TIRED of scrolling through over 120 ships to find the last ships I played the previous day. So I have pretty much stopped playing the game because it is a serious P.I.T.A. to try and remember and find all the ships I am currently working on and doing their daily reward bonus. 

Your "priority" list sucks big time if you can't fix a simple U.I. bug.

Sign in to follow this