You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

mission accomplished,

11 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles

I finally finished the DD directive needing 8o fire &/or flooding ribbons in German & USN DD's.

For my USN DD's I switched to my Operation Dynamo/Atlanta AAA speced commander. This commander has DE. I started getting more fires.

I wasn't sure this would work. We had a directive calling for X number of fires by cruisers several events back & I would get 100 to 200 HE hits and only 1 fire with the Atlanta. As soon as the directive was completed my Atlanta was back to the fire breathing dragon she could be.

NO! I don't use IFHE on the Atlanta.

[GWG]
Members
7,303 posts
14,089 battles

Like I always say....
If you don't want to see CVs, load up one of those old campaign missions where you must shoot down xx airplanes...
Won't see one all day.

• Funny 4

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,372 posts
22,212 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

I finally finished the DD directive needing 8o fire &/or flooding ribbons in German & USN DD's.

For my USN DD's I switched to my Operation Dynamo/Atlanta AAA speced commander. This commander has DE. I started getting more fires.

I wasn't sure this would work. We had a directive calling for X number of fires by cruisers several events back & I would get 100 to 200 HE hits and only 1 fire with the Atlanta. As soon as the directive was completed my Atlanta was back to the fire breathing dragon she could be.

NO! I don't use IFHE on the Atlanta.

Coop

Benham

No special flags.

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
1 hour ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Coop

Benham

No special flags.

I added fire flag on my Benham. The Benham & Sim were the best.

[TFFOX]
Members
986 posts
2,162 battles
14 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

Like I always say....
If you don't want to see CVs, load up one of those old campaign missions where you must shoot down xx airplanes...
Won't see one all day.

or you could play a coop battle and have one of the people in ur division play a cv, usually if the humans have a cv the bots will have one too

[GWG]
Members
7,303 posts
14,089 battles
4 hours ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

or you could play a coop battle and have one of the people in ur division play a cv, usually if the humans have a cv the bots will have one too

Usually...  But I had a couple Asymmetric battles where I was the only CV on both sides...   Those were fun !

[TFFOX]
Members
986 posts
2,162 battles
12 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Usually...  But I had a couple Asymmetric battles where I was the only CV on both sides...   Those were fun !

whatever happened to assymetric? the button is gray on the thing where I select the battle type, at least for me

[ODIN]
Members
216 posts
8,323 battles
3 minutes ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

whatever happened to assymetric? the button is gray on the thing where I select the battle type, at least for me

It was a limited time event, and WG said it was only going to be available for 2 weeks.

[TFFOX]
Members
986 posts
2,162 battles
55 minutes ago, SirPent13 said:

It was a limited time event, and WG said it was only going to be available for 2 weeks.

gosh darn it wargaming, bring back assym! 

[TFFOX]
Members
986 posts
2,162 battles
On 10/4/2020 at 10:04 PM, kgh52 said:

I added fire flag on my Benham. 

is the benham a premium? ive heard a lot of people saying they like it and well... now i kind of want it

Edited by AdmiralFox08