Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tigerkiller1000

CV changes nausea

6 comments in this topic

[IPHXS]
Alpha Tester
33 posts
5,187 battles

The changes made to the CVs in the past update have made the class harder to play as it is causing nausea. More specifically it is the changes to the CV take off and the engine boost FOV that are causing issues. The FOV changes for when slowing down and then speeding up are causing nausea, combined with a hyper sensitive camera upon take off makes for a dizzying effect.

[WPORT]
Members
7,080 posts
12,062 battles
5 minutes ago, tigerkiller1000 said:

The changes made to the CVs in the past update have made the class harder to play as it is causing nausea. More specifically it is the changes to the CV take off and the engine boost FOV that are causing issues. The FOV changes for when slowing down and then speeding up are causing nausea, combined with a hyper sensitive camera upon take off makes for a dizzying effect.

1491-17920.jpg

[CO-OP]
Members
2,277 posts
26,674 battles

You're not alone in this.  While I don't experience nausea, I do have headaches and vertigo-like dizziness, especially when dodging flak, and other "violent" maneuvers.

[PVE]
Members
7,237 posts
23,090 battles
2 hours ago, tigerkiller1000 said:

Even before this update the rework CVs have caused a "motion sickness" effect in some...probably the best RTS NA CV player has had that issue & not been able to play CVs since the rework happened.

Guessing the newest update has caused a "heightening" of this effect now.

Sometimes when that happens the effects "balance out" for some of those that had issues before...hmm.

Gonna send a PM to her & have her check it out. Edit: Or not...guess I'll need to just tag her into this thread :-) @Femennenly...(Not suggesting you make yourself sick/uncomfortable but maybe try a test run in co-op or training room & see what happens).

If so...that name may yet again become the bane of any team that sees her CV show up again.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,199 posts
12,101 battles
15 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Even before this update the rework CVs have caused a "motion sickness" effect in some

Yep - some complained about it in testing the rework. Wargaming response basically amounted to 'lol, too bad, so sad'. 

Always great when a goal is to increase the numbers playing a class, and you make it existing players in cases get sick from the gameplay. Other than boring gameplay part of why I usually only do a  couple battles in them, it occasionally even gets to me. 

Sign in to follow this