You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DevilD0g

Be good to have Range Circles setting

5 comments in this topic

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
687 posts
9,903 battles

a lot of times i go into a game for each ship and have to turn on the range circles for each ship and when you have nearly 200 ships it becomes a bit of a pain.

What I am asking for is in the "Settongs/Controls" could a box be made available to tick thatt automatically turns on all your range circles for all ships in the game so you do it once and its done.

That would save a lot of individual ship micromanagement.

Thank  you .  :)

• Confused 3

[SWOLF]
Beta Testers
806 posts
8,241 battles

i thought this was an on/off thing??? its always on for me on the map gear symbol in game since i want too see this information in each match.

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
8 minutes ago, GX9900A said:

i thought this was an on/off thing??? its always on for me on the map gear symbol in game since i want too see this information in each match.

Ive had to turn it on for each ship ive purchased. Once its on, on that ship it stays that way. But brand new ships dont seem to have it active from the start.

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts

I believe it sets firing and detection ranges by default (I may be wrong).  But I always have to add on things like torp range, secondary range, radar range, etc.

That said,  I would never use a singe box to turn on everything for every ship .... each can be different, and everything would be too cluttered.  Just my opinion/preference.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,222 posts
10,570 battles
1 hour ago, DocWalker said:

That said,  I would never use a singe box to turn on everything for every ship .... each can be different, and everything would be too cluttered.  Just my opinion/preference.

I also have no issue with the way it’s currently set up. I customize the display depending on the ship/class. For example, I only bother with secondary range on my secondary-spec BBs, and typically only toggle on air detection range in DDs.

Edited by Nevermore135