Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
todo_free

Make a Random Battle Option without CV's...

8 comments in this topic

[QC_1_]
Members
58 posts
12,215 battles

Just tired of cvs... if someone want to play with them then go and play but not with me... and an option to block users in a definitive way... thanks.

• Meh 3

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

And DDs don't want to play against radar, and BBs don't want to play against HE spammers, and cruisers don't want to play against BBs...see where that is going.

Once you make an exception like that everyone wants one to favor their favorite class.

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1

[QC_1_]
Members
58 posts
12,215 battles
2 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

And DDs don't want to play against radar, and BBs don't want to play against HE spammers, and cruisers don't want to play against BBs...see where that is going.

Once you make an exception like that everyone wants one to favor their favorite class.

Not the same... you talk about ships that can fight each other... try to hit a cv....

Edited by todo_free
  • Meh 1

[WPORT]
Members
7,160 posts
12,178 battles
6 minutes ago, todo_free said:

Not the same... you talk about ships that can fight each other... try to hit a cv....

The majority of my CV's have earned a "Close Quarters Expert" award.
Which means they sank a ship by using secondary battery fire.

I've sunk other CV's, with my CV's.  I've sunk DD's.  I've gotten secondary battery hits on BB's and Cruisers.

My CV's have been sunk by every type of ship available in the game, too.  
Hitting a CV can be done by every ship.  It is merely a matter of getting in position to use your ordnance.

Every ship can fight every other ship.  
My Mutsu has danced amidst submarine torpedoes.  There are ways to win every 1 vs. 1 match-up.

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles
57 minutes ago, todo_free said:

Not hard once you've cleared the rest of the ships.

Members
1,014 posts
1,401 battles
1 hour ago, todo_free said:

try to hit a cv....

ok                                                                  2020-09-01.thumb.png.0349eff7e2264b953096da1dc2aca52d.png664654518_2020-08-16(1).thumb.png.df554f80b4bf699fa6d9ea7fb4c8ee8b.png2020-09-08.thumb.png.574f4a929fc2c907aed95c06e3fbe1b3.png

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,182 posts

I find AP delightfully fun when firing upon a CV with a BB. Cruisers I'll alternate for the fun. Been a while for dds so don't know the current best method. I can say it can be done, rather easily when they are withing range. 

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
3,378 posts
13,062 battles
2 hours ago, todo_free said:

Just tired of cvs... if someone want to play with them then go and play but not with me... and an option to block users in a definitive way... thanks.

I'd rather have a "No Crappy player option" it would be a lot more helpful.

The again, it might stop some people from queing.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this