Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Going live! Playing German ships for the Gothic Bismarck missions

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

14,022
[ARGSY]
Members
22,211 posts
16,162 battles

Stream abandoned due to IRL issues. Sorry. Will try again next weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,657
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
4 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Stream abandoned due to IRL issues. Sorry. Will try again next weekend.

Damn.  Was going to jump in and say hello, mate.

Did you end up getting your PC issues resolved?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,022
[ARGSY]
Members
22,211 posts
16,162 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

Did you end up getting your PC issues resolved?

It was IRL issues for this stream, not PC issues. Those HAVE been resolved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,657
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It was IRL issues for this stream, not PC issues. Those HAVE been resolved.

Finally pick up a new PC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,022
[ARGSY]
Members
22,211 posts
16,162 battles
4 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Finally pick up a new PC?

Yep, she's a beauty. Seems to have solved all my issues; should still have a couple of recent VODs hanging around on Twitch to compare. You should also notice a marked uptick in the quality of my youtube vids.

It was the memory and the processor the whole time; the older one wasn't really coping all that well. I probably have way more of both than I really need, but better than paying for something which still wasn't good enough.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,657
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
22 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Yep, she's a beauty. Seems to have solved all my issues; should still have a couple of recent VODs hanging around on Twitch to compare. You should also notice a marked uptick in the quality of my youtube vids.

It was the memory and the processor the whole time; the older one wasn't really coping all that well. I probably have way more of both than I really need, but better than paying for something which still wasn't good enough.

I installed a 500gb SSD in my 9 year old rig, along with some additional memory, and she's still going perfectly strong today.

I keep teasing myself with a new PC upgrade, but honestly, there really isn't a justifiable point right now.  Not bad for all of less than $200 in upgrades, especially if it gets me another 2-3 years out of it.

But congrats on your new unit.  I'm looking forward to seeing the upgraded quality on your streams at some point in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,022
[ARGSY]
Members
22,211 posts
16,162 battles
5 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

I installed a 500gb SSD in my 9 year old rig, along with some additional memory, and she's still going perfectly strong today.

For various reasons, including portability on holiday, I run a laptop 24/7/365. Simply installing more memory wasn't an option. 

See you this Saturday, my on-call schedule permitting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×