You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
comtedumas

Twitch Bismarck camo mission drop not working all the time

35 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Members
1,947 posts
12,835 battles

WG,

I have watch three streams in 2 days, one for the All Star matches, one in German, and the KOTS Grand finales today.  All of them, and my conversational German and Russian got nothing out of them.  I am linked (i got that twitch captain the other day, purple shirt, cat ears, etc.  My volume is up, I am online.   The mission just isn't dropping for everyone.  

I am sure there will be hundreds, nay, thousands, nay, millions of people who will pop up and say they got the Bismarck camo mission just fine.  That's great, good for them.  Its still not dropping for some of us.  And your message said it would drop automatically after 45 minuts.  its now been 2 45 minute periods in this morning stream alone, not even counting the two i watched from beginning to end yesterday.  It aint working for everyone.  

Please look into this.  

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles

Youve been getting drops at all? That must be nice :(

Ive watched all the streams so far this week and i havent obtained any since i obtained the mission.

[SALVO]
Members
25,881 posts
28,240 battles

Honestly, these things that you can only get by watching Twitch annoy me.  I'd rather be playing WoWS than watching someone else playing it on Twitch.  :Smile_sad:

• Cool 3

[FOXEH]
Members
1,947 posts
12,835 battles
3 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Honestly, these things that you can only get by watching Twitch annoy me.  I'd rather be playing WoWS than watching someone else playing it on Twitch.  :Smile_sad:

i got two monitors, but i feel you.  this guitar heavy track they are still playing on the stream during highlights is hurting my ears.  

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts
1 minute ago, Crucis said:

I would agree ... and you don't always have to watch (or listen).  Just leave the stream  running and your volume at normal ... then mute the browser tab.

mt.jpg

[FOXEH]
Members
1,947 posts
12,835 battles
1 minute ago, DocWalker said:

I would agree ... and you don't always have to watch (or listen).  Just leave the stream  running and your volume at normal ... then mute the browser tab.

mt.jpg

my ears just quit bleeding....thank you

[FR4G]
Beta Testers
11 posts
5,120 battles

Same issue here. I've let three of their streams run from start to end. Well over 5 hours of waiting, watching streams that aren't even in my language. And nothing. Just a broken patch and broken promises. 

[-A-8-]
Members
513 posts
20,660 battles
48 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

WG,

I have watch three streams in 2 days, one for the All Star matches, one in German, and the KOTS Grand finales today.  All of them, and my conversational German and Russian got nothing out of them.  I am linked (i got that twitch captain the other day, purple shirt, cat ears, etc.  My volume is up, I am online.   The mission just isn't dropping for everyone.  

I am sure there will be hundreds, nay, thousands, nay, millions of people who will pop up and say they got the Bismarck camo mission just fine.  That's great, good for them.  Its still not dropping for some of us.  And your message said it would drop automatically after 45 minuts.  its now been 2 45 minute periods in this morning stream alone, not even counting the two i watched from beginning to end yesterday.  It aint working for everyone.  

Please look into this.  

Just a thought, the stream you're watching, is it the official WoWS Twitch channel or another such as StatsBloke or Flamu? The mission is only available from the WoWs channel.

image.thumb.png.3d469b45fc6c131824bb6d9ac8b4cb31.png

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/twitch/official-stream-schedule/

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
1 minute ago, wildgooseman said:

Just a thought, the stream you're watching, is it the official WoWS Twitch channel or another such as StatsBloke or Flamu? The mission is only available from the WoWs channel.

All the ones i watched were, which is how i got it. But..no other drops since. Didnt even get one for the KOTS streams.

[FOXEH]
Members
1,947 posts
12,835 battles
1 minute ago, wildgooseman said:

Official WOWS Twitch stream channel.  i triple checked.  

this.jpg

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
12,912 posts
27,041 battles
1 hour ago, comtedumas said:

WG,

Please look into this.  

I had to watch for 3.5 Hrs for it to finally drop for me. 45 mins is NOT guaranteed despite what they said. Many people while I was watching not getting at all.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Sad 1

[INTEL]
Members
3,367 posts
18,430 battles
3 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I had to watch for 3.5 Hrs for it to finally drop for me. 45 mins is NOT guaranteed despite what they said. Many people while I was watching not getting at all.

I was watching the Russian stream just now and it dropped after about an hour.

[X-M-S]
Members
126 posts
3,136 battles

I got the drop as advertised, but it was last weekend.  I wonder if something happened since then to mess it up or if I was just lucky?

[CRUEL]
Members
504 posts
8,535 battles

Same. I watched the hapa stream for 2 hours and got no mission. I haven't gotten a drop since last patch. I let it play on a cc for 8 hours while I slept and got nothing so far this patch

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts

My regular twitch drops are still coming ... just fyi.   If it were me, I'd double check (or reset) my Twitch link and also send in a trouble ticket.

[REVY]
Members
2,579 posts
13,892 battles

Was able to get the drop last Friday by being on the german twitch stream.
After seeing the timer roll past the hour point, I logged in and found the mission there under Combat.

[FOXEH]
Members
1,947 posts
12,835 battles
2 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

Was able to get the drop last Friday by being on the german twitch stream.
After seeing the timer roll past the hour point, I logged in and found the mission there under Combat.

Thats the problem, it’s working for some people and not for others.  

[REVY]
Members
2,579 posts
13,892 battles
17 hours ago, DocWalker said:

My regular twitch drops are still coming ... just fyi.   If it were me, I'd double check (or reset) my Twitch link and also send in a trouble ticket.

You get those for watching a regular Twitch stream of WoWS, not specifically an Official WoWS stream.

2 hours ago, comtedumas said:

Thats the problem, it’s working for some people and not for others.  

They did release a schedule of official WoWS streams the drops would be part of.

Is the Live stream being watched or the rerun?