Sign in to follow this  
Herr_Reitz

Twitter Email Problem

6 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,187 posts

A) I do not have a Twitter account. I cannot find any evidence I ever created one either. I'm the only person using my computer. 

B) Starting in September, I started receiving emails on Twitter "feeds" where you'll see three or four in a single email.

C) I don't want these emails. I don't click any of the links. I am simply not interested in Twitter. 

I can find no means of stopping these emails as every solution says "sign in to Twitter". 

Anybody got any good ideas on how to stop them? Do you know if Outlook or others allow you to block emails before they hit your inbox? 

Thanks

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,237 posts
4,766 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Do you know if Outlook or others allow you to block emails before they hit your inbox? 

If you're using Gmail, flag each one as spam.  The algorithm will eventually get the idea.

Outlook should have a similar function.

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,187 posts
54 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

If you're using Gmail, flag each one as spam.  The algorithm will eventually get the idea.

Outlook should have a similar function.

I started flagging them today, some as spam, others as phishing. Quite frankly, it irritates the **ll out of me. I don't want, don't need their junk coming into my inbox. Where's da feds when you need them?! 

[PHD]
Members
195 posts
13,464 battles

They may not actually be from Twitter.

There are a number of phishing email scams that claim to be from Twitter but are actually trying to get some personal info from you.

Sign in to follow this