Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Astto

Cheaters

8 comments in this topic

Members
34 posts
7,076 battles

This season of ranked and is rife with cheaters.Two of the easiest ways to tell is when you get instant fired exactly on mid ship as soon as you get spotted it means it's a player right clicking on your ship to auto aim fire. After his first volley put your ship into a full turn and if the next volley is exactly on mid ship again you'll know he's using software to assist with aiming. It's actually quite amazing, they play like complete potatoes, completely oblivious to what's going on around them, like AI ships do except they can citadel you from 23km away even while in a full turn.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[D-DAY]
Members
7,553 posts

I'm sure there are cheaters about...

I'm even more sure that if you, I or anyone else gets beaten, it's more likely the other player was just better, not cheating. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
16,913 posts
22,074 battles
41 minutes ago, Astto said:

This season of ranked and is rife with cheaters.Two of the easiest ways to tell is when you get instant fired exactly on mid ship as soon as you get spotted it means it's a player right clicking on your ship to auto aim fire. After his first volley put your ship into a full turn and if the next volley is exactly on mid ship again you'll know he's using software to assist with aiming. It's actually quite amazing, they play like complete potatoes, completely oblivious to what's going on around them, like AI ships do except they can citadel you from 23km away even while in a full turn.

Replay and/or pic with any accusation made... Its the rule around here...

Since its Tier X Rank... I am going to to lean on power creep along with OP's unrealistic perception of Tier X threats, as the true cause..

[O_O]
Members
7,766 posts
21,251 battles

I have never seen anything in game that made me seriously suspect anyone was cheating.  Just sayin'.

• Cool 1

[NGA-B]
Beta Testers
319 posts
14,625 battles
30 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

I have never seen anything in game that made me seriously suspect anyone was cheating.  Just sayin'.

I know WoT is rife with aimbots but in WoW, they maybe out there but I think it's just a matter of your aim vs the angles of the enemy ship.  I've yet to see any "evidence" of "cheating".  After all, this is a SERVER based game.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,528 posts
26,254 battles
33 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Replay and/or pic with any accusation made... Its the rule around here...

No the rule is people throwing whiny accusations without any proof whatsoever. Replays are the exception.

[D-H-O]
Volunteer Moderator, Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
368 posts
7,905 battles

As always, the recommended procedure if you think there is something that is manipulating or "cheating" the game mechanics is to submit a ticket to the Customer Service department via the WoWS website WITH A REPLAY ATTACHED and a description of what may be considered the "cheat".   

There really isn't anything constructive that can come out of a forum thread about cheating... especially when no replay is attached... which is the same with the CS department when a ticket is submitted, it's hard to find the "cheating" without seeing it.   

That will be the common reply to this thread... throughout... so before it gets to 100 responses of "no replay, no proof" the thread is locked.  

• Haha 1