Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
XKELX90

Premium Account idea

3 comments in this topic

[DRI-S]
Members
10 posts
3,207 battles

I was thinking that Wargaming should consider an alternative pay rate/plan/subscription, whatever you wanna call it.  The ability to buy days of premium that only count on days you log in.  For example, a 30 days of play bundle, maybe priced at 2x the normal daily rate. This option would be great for people like my friend, who only plays a few times a month, and is otherwise never going to spend any money on premium or this game whatsoever.  This would allow him to spend X amount of dollars, get 30 days, and it last him probably close to a year, rather than pay for 30 days(which hes never going to do based on the current subscription model), and use 2 or 3. This is a win-win for wargaming and players, as it allows wargaming to make some money off an otherwise profitless player, and gives the casual/occasional player a better value, but still leaves the option for the current model at a better price, for the more frequent, dedicated players.  It really sounds like a no-brainer to be honest! Would love to see it happen.  This would also probably get these sort of players to play more frequently down the road, as they would feel more invested in the game, from both a time and monetary standpoint.

[WHARF]
Members
296 posts
18,423 battles
8 hours ago, XKELX90 said:

I was thinking that Wargaming should consider an alternative pay rate/plan/subscription, whatever you wanna call it.  The ability to buy days of premium that only count on days you log in.  For example, a 30 days of play bundle, maybe priced at 2x the normal daily rate. This option would be great for people like my friend, who only plays a few times a month, and is otherwise never going to spend any money on premium or this game whatsoever.  This would allow him to spend X amount of dollars, get 30 days, and it last him probably close to a year, rather than pay for 30 days(which hes never going to do based on the current subscription model), and use 2 or 3. This is a win-win for wargaming and players, as it allows wargaming to make some money off an otherwise profitless player, and gives the casual/occasional player a better value, but still leaves the option for the current model at a better price, for the more frequent, dedicated players.  It really sounds like a no-brainer to be honest! Would love to see it happen.  This would also probably get these sort of players to play more frequently down the road, as they would feel more invested in the game, from both a time and monetary standpoint.

so i like to just get a weekend pass...you get gold, 3 days premium ..works out the same as 30 days..but since i mostly play on weekends..makes sense to me

Sign in to follow this