You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Le Terrible bottom tier bully

6 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles

Hello captains:Smile_glasses: , here in the Le Terrible as bottom tier  showing  tier does not matter , she is a beast . I show my aggressive style but also showing patience when things are not looking in my favor. My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you like the videos , :cap_rambo:happy hunting

[PVE]
Members
7,237 posts
23,090 battles
1 hour ago, Meta_Man said:

Hello captains:Smile_glasses: , here in the Le Terrible as bottom tier  showing  tier does not matter , she is a beast . I show my aggressive style but also showing patience when things are not looking in my favor. My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you like the videos , :cap_rambo:happy hunting

GJ...& at about the 45 second mark you did hit TAB so the roster came up even if you didn't get a chance to give your usual post 1st encounter rundown of the team lineup...we could still pause it there & check it out if we wished :-)

[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

GJ...& at about the 45 second mark you did hit TAB so the roster came up even if you didn't get a chance to give your usual post 1st encounter rundown of the team lineup...we could still pause it there & check it out if we wished :-)

Thanks, hope you are doing well..haven't seen you for a few days

[META_]
Members
1,660 posts
17,317 battles
1 hour ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Good video. Very informative tactics wise.  Have you done one on the Aigle which I purchased a few days ago?

yes I have multiple Aigle videos, she is one of my favorites ❤ ...fast,and has the same 18,444 torps so sinks bbs fast if you can get beside them....strong in the right hands..on my channel I have Playlists , it'll be under destroyers..good luck captain 

Edited by Meta_Man

[PVE]
Members
7,237 posts
23,090 battles
42 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

Thanks, hope you are doing well..haven't seen you for a few days

Just working...oh yeah...& just binge watched the 7th season of the Blacklist that I just discovered was on Netflix the last couple evenings...& turned my buddy onto Dexter & binge watched the 1st few episodes with him before leaving him to it.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1