You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

It's so hard sometimes!

4 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,511 posts

My team was heroic.  I was solo capping in my Shima.. torps coming in from every angle..Radars , blind shots.. a real DD nightmare...  Teammates returning fire like a BOSS! 

After losing 80% of my health I found the Gearing that was holding up the cap and chased it off with a couple of spreads and gunz blazing:cap_rambo:!

CAPPED!!!!

Then I see a Greenie in a BB getting melted in a 4 on 1 so I speed boost to try to save him with smoke and a few torp spreads to distract them and announce 

" Speed boosting to you with smoke HANG ON!!"

Not a wise thing to do with low hp I know,  but we needed that BB on that flank and I knew the other DD was going to get him since he was tanking.

Just as I am 1K from him he turns BROADSIDE to them.. POOF!!!

Next thing I see is. 

SHIMA WORTHLESS POS!

For the rest of the round he goes at it.. AFTER the round I get the Triggered crybaby rants in Port chat.

Blacklisted 

Sometimes it's hard to try to do the right thing in this game and play as a team member.

End mini Rant.

Stay safe and enjoy the weekend!

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2

[ROXY]
Members
298 posts
11 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

My team was heroic.  I was solo capping in my Shima.. torps coming in from every angle..Radars , blind shots.. a real DD nightmare...  Teammates returning fire like a BOSS! 

After losing 80% of my health I found the Gearing that was holding up the cap and chased it off with a couple of spreads and gunz blazing:cap_rambo:!

CAPPED!!!!

Then I see a Greenie in a BB getting melted in a 4 on 1 so I speed boost to try to save him with smoke and a few torp spreads to distract them and announce 

" Speed boosting to you with smoke HANG ON!!"

Not a wise thing to do with low hp I know,  but we needed that BB on that flank and I knew the other DD was going to get him since he was tanking.

Just as I am 1K from him he turns BROADSIDE to them.. POOF!!!

Next thing I see is. 

SHIMA WORTHLESS POS!

For the rest of the round he goes at it.. AFTER the round I get the Triggered crybaby rants in Port chat.

Blacklisted 

Sometimes it's hard to try to do the right thing in this game and play as a team member.

End mini Rant.

Stay safe and enjoy the weekend!

I wish I was there to see the CHAOS at the beginning of the cap.

There is always going to be toxic people - that's how life is, nobody haves a perfect life.

Just black-list, and move on. btw +1

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,327 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

This is what you get for not wearing your red cape and the blue tights with the large yellow "S" on the front; you could have just flown over and saved him!

• Cool 1

[-TKS-]
Members
271 posts
9,087 battles

its hard to argue with someone about what you did in a game when they aren't on your ship. Its also always a good feeling when the games over and you're on top of them via XP.