Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Last Night was Brutal

14 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Members
2,662 posts
6,777 battles

Ooof  Thats sucks.  I feel ya.   Been going through a spell in the last few weeks where I score incredible games but poor  WR.   last 21 days:   50 games,  2000 PR,  54% survival , 92k avg dmg , 1.4 kills per match...... only 54% wr. 

Driving me nuts.  The only thing that keeps me  from howling in Frustration is that atleast  it isn't below 50%.  ( thought the last 7 days are) 

• Boring 1

[NATO]
Beta Testers
2,221 posts
7,586 battles
7 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Lots of crazy and somewhat frustrating games.

brute.jpg.e055c068999551cfbf119f400af802a1.jpg

I feel your pain, started 3 stars rank 9, ended my ranked games for the evening with 1 star rank 11. Came in second for xp in all but one game so never kept a star and I never died last. Was brutal....

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,731 posts
5,379 battles

Today is even worse.

Every Ranked is lost. All of which have a carrier in it so far this Am. Rank 9 a hour ago and now on my way back to 12. poof. Thats one reason I almost quit the game for good but for changes coming in the future.

Its a game of sit under smoke waiting for planes go bye bye or get deleted when detected in open. Ive gotten pretty unmotivated around CV ranked. Just putt forward in 1/4 speed and wait to get sunk. Only in those games without CV's do I get predatory.

Edited by xHeavy

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles
39 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Lots of crazy and somewhat frustrating games.

brute.jpg.e055c068999551cfbf119f400af802a1.jpg

Yep I had the same issue last night as well.

I won 6 out of 18 matches played yesterday.  What is worse is that many of my matches I had phenomenal performance in, easily breaking 100k damage, 2-3 kills per match in a tier 7 cruiser (this is good for me because I usually average about 50k damage)....all of which were losses of course.     

Members
997 posts
1,387 battles

I played a bunch of slow ships, and the teammates were just too good for me to get anywhere.

[WMD]
Members
1,779 posts
10,120 battles

After being up in the arctic for a couple of weeks I can't seem to play anymore. I drop into a battle with a ship I can normally play, and I die in the first 3 min.. 

[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
2,826 battles

Same for me...

...a North Carolina game on an Epicenter map...where the team refused to contest the CAP or fight the enemy.

That ended really, really quickly.

...and then a Mikasa battle where the enemy Kolberg could light fires on me at will...with a team that suicided and refused to be carried.

I gave up and played Hearts of Iron 2 Darkest Hour instead. More fun.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,731 posts
5,379 battles

Its really bad when you take a break and play Civ 5 long enough to realize Missiles and Cash is all you need in all of your cities and ships in hundreds per city.

Until you realize you need a full day to transfer all the dozens of new built missiles one at a time to the new city you built.

Regarding wins and losses, you can tell in 2 minutes how it's going to go. If the team hangs back don't go forward, you get blapped. However what is going on is long range torps cleaning out people hiding behind islands.

The more humans try to do something the easier it is to kill them in a game.

[GOOF]
Members
773 posts
6,469 battles
2 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Is the game still buggy? There were issues with stuttering and stuff.

Yep I had the same luck last night, I think lag was on the reds team.

It locked up my guns for some times so I was a sailing piñata.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,731 posts
5,379 battles

Take a pacific world trip to a beautiful island, dig out human controlled BB's from each one.

Thats something I work on now. I want the BB People to live in fear of inbound torps at 3km or less unable to move.

Sign in to follow this