Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Florida cruiser killer?

6 comments in this topic

[DRNX]
[DRNX]
Members
474 posts
12,261 battles

Is the FLorida a really good cruiser killer? Thinking about buying her because she is a different playstyle then most bb's but tier 7 mm is rough these days.

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
1,288 posts
19,931 battles

The guns are very small, 356mm. The dispersion is really nice and tight, so on cruisers (if you are top tier) you can absolutely devstrike. Some poor T5 cruiser with paper bag armor is going to encounter you and just evaporate.

That said, you're going to encounter Musashi and evaporate. You'll never see thunderer though, so that's a huge plus. It also has decent AA, so most carriers will ignore you.

It has really side poor armor so you have to play smart.

You need to memorize ships you can't damage, and understand angling (increases armor thickness diagonally to a point you can't overmatch it) and switch to HE.

I would pick it up but I spent my budget on mainz and sort of regret that , Florida seems way more fun honestly.

Edited by Cit_the_bed

[RLGN]
Members
15,163 posts
26,804 battles
1 minute ago, Amenhir said:

Aren't all battleships in this game cruiser killers?

Not when you watch shells drop across the middle of a cruiser and RNG gives you a big fat bird.

[CDOH]
Members
646 posts
7,660 battles

These ships are not very good.  The Florida is just a worse version of the NC.  If you still want to get her.  I would recommend getting the Minnesota from the event. This will get you the Florida and Some flags and perma camos.    You should be able to do this for the same price as out right buying the Florida.

• Boring 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles
24 minutes ago, Rothgar_57 said:

These ships are not very good.  The Florida is just a worse version of the NC.  If you still want to get her.  I would recommend getting the Minnesota from the event. This will get you the Florida and Some flags and perma camos.    You should be able to do this for the same price as out right buying the Florida.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sign in to follow this