Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Redtailfox

'Server Unavailable'

9 comments in this topic

[FUR-A]
[FUR-A]
Beta Testers
25 posts
8,571 battles

Myself and a friend of mine were just disconnected from the server after a battle and all we get is a message on the login screen saying 'Error Connecting: Server not available'. Anyone else having this issue?

[POP]
Members
4,750 posts
12,813 battles

The server was taken down for maintenance. It could just be normal maintenance, but this soon after a patch with a number of major issues reported (FPS stutters, lots of unplanned bugs with CVs and AA) makes me think it could be an emergency update to fix them. 

95C7683B-F799-4AEB-8AC6-EA78E89ADA31.jpeg

[FUR-A]
[FUR-A]
Beta Testers
25 posts
8,571 battles
4 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The server was taken down for maintenance. It could just be normal maintenance, but this soon after a patch with a number of major issues reported (FPS stutters, lots of unplanned bugs with CVs and AA) makes me think it could be an emergency update to fix them. 

95C7683B-F799-4AEB-8AC6-EA78E89ADA31.jpeg

thanks, my friend and I could not find word on it anywhere. Honestly we should not be surprised that a major update broke something on this game......there are times I swear the servers are held together by bubblegum, baling twine and prayers

[POP]
Members
4,750 posts
12,813 battles
1 minute ago, Redtailfox said:

thanks, my friend and I could not find word on it anywhere. Honestly we should not be surprised that a major update broke something on this game......there are times I swear the servers are held together by bubblegum, baling twine and prayers

When I was logging out for the day about two hours ago I saw the notice pop up in the WGC and the website notice showed up sometime after that. A few hours before that when the FPS issues had started to die down and I was able to actually play, there was no notice so I expect this isn’t a planned maintenance downtime. Hopefully a (emergency it seems like) server maintenance less than 24 hours after the update finishes means we’re getting fixes for the FPS and CV/AA bugs a lot of players had. 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,779 posts
10,637 battles

Ahoy Fleet!

We had to employ a micro-update early this morning to address an issue where aircraft squadrons were not returning to their cruising altitude after an attack run.

Apologize for the inconvenience!

If you are continuing to have issues with connectivity, create a WGcheck report and submit it to the Support team!

#anchorsaweigh

Sign in to follow this