Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PCaBoo

Uncle Sam's Bundles

6 comments in this topic

[CRUEL]
Members
497 posts
8,486 battles
12 minutes ago, PCaBoo said:

Am I just unlucky or is this normal? Got Minnesota on 65th try...

image.thumb.png.e39fdb43838a2b6b4f6c42ca288a595b.png

For one...why?  But in all seriousness no its normal. I cant tell you how many times I've gotten the goods on the last "random" bundle. That's why unless it's free I dont even try with those bundles anymore.

• Cool 1

[CHBAY]
Members
2 posts
4,649 battles
4 minutes ago, Darmokattenagra said:

For one...why?  But in all seriousness no its normal. I cant tell you how many times I've gotten the goods on the last "random" bundle. That's why unless it's free I dont even try with those bundles anymore.

Honestly, I wasn't going to do more than a handful, but then I got curious how many it would take to get the damn thing and obviously things went down from there. 

I think it's time for me to re-evaluate how much money I spend on WG.

• Funny 1

[CRUEL]
Members
497 posts
8,486 battles
46 minutes ago, PCaBoo said:

Honestly, I wasn't going to do more than a handful, but then I got curious how many it would take to get the damn thing and obviously things went down from there. 

I think it's time for me to re-evaluate how much money I spend on WG.

Oh I'm not one to judge I spent way too much on the transformers event to do that :Smile_hiding:

[USCC2]
Members
6,274 posts

Of course many get lucky, but in the end I know the luck level is tied in with needing just enough people to highlight how lucky they are and get others to think 'maybe...'

And then you find most have your experience. Let some win to generate interest from others - but never forget the House always wins.

Nope, I just don't bother with gambling in the House of WG, I also don't agree with how costly most things are. WG have made it so they just don't get my money anymore.

Edited by _WaveRider_

Sign in to follow this