You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ColHammer

Gaming Center

3 comments in this topic

[CANUK]
Beta Testers
19 posts
9,782 battles

Hi,

I would just like to know when or if Wargaming is planning to fix the Gaming Center to do what it is supposed to do. Before the Gaming Center, once an Update came out, I could turn on my computer and World of Warships would check for an update and start the update process. I have never been a believer in Gaming Center Concept, most fail to do what they are intended to do. Wargaming's Gaming Center has failed to update until I open the Gaming Center. I thought the purpose of the Gaming Center was to automatically update. I waste an hour for a download that I was not expecting. 

[WORX]
Members
11,933 posts
19,479 battles

The update was complete.. The added DL was an add-on DL, while I disagree with your view on the WGC "suppose" to do.

As far as I can tell, it did what its intended... Updates are added and WGC updates everyone in its client system accordingly.

How many DL is not EGC fault... I will not be surpressed if we're givevn more to DL later on down the road.

• Boring 1

[CANUK]
Beta Testers
19 posts
9,782 battles

You fail to understand my point. Before the WGC, once I turned on my computer, WoWS would automatically search for updates and download and install without having to be opened. When Wargaming brought out the Center, it was to make things easier and automatic. WGC failed to download and/or fix my Public Test download for four months, which I also asked for support. My point is, once there is an update, why does the WGC not detect and install. The original game did...