Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
sasquatch_research

Frame drops

10 comments in this topic

[WAMMY]
Members
2,517 posts
13,992 battles

Hey

With the new patch, the game sucks.  I was going from 78 FPS down to 49 FPS, every 5-10 seconds or so, constantly during a whole game on the NA server, didn't have this issue yesterday.  Logging out, game isn't worth playing right now.

Pete

[WOLFG]
Members
11,174 posts
10,394 battles

I was getting the same thing.  Going from 60 to 37.  Several times over several games.

Not consistent.  Would go a game fine then bad two games then go good 3 games.

Ping was solid at 35.

[POP]
Members
4,749 posts
12,813 battles

Same. Lots of people are reporting the exact same problems here, on reddit, in game, and in the various discords I’m in - steady frame rate normally that tanks for several seconds whenever a ship renders in anywhere on the map. Mods installed, mods uninstalled, running in safe mode, check and repair, even completely uninstalling the modstation, nothing seems to change, the game is consistently fine until a ship renders in. 

I’ve even had a few games where stuff renders in a slightly different times and the game completely crashes to desktop with a critical error because it freezes so much. 

[WAMMY]
Members
2,517 posts
13,992 battles

Hey

As of yesterday; I was still getting frame drops from 77 to 49 but they were not quite as often as they were on Wed. and seemed to be shorter duration, however still present and still very annoying.  One other thing I noticed but a hit I made on a BB and it said I did 100K+ damage to it when it should have been 10K+, I wish I could have screen shot it but wasnt able to capture it.  This was the only time I saw this glitch.

Pete

[F4E]
Members
256 posts
5,958 battles

Same, I find it is slightly worse when driving planes into flak.  It triggers the stutter every time.  Prior to patch, never had this problem.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,778 posts
10,610 battles

Ahoy Fleet!

We have several topics going on regarding this and our team is currently doing testing on the backend.

If you would like to help us identify the cause, please submit a support ticket with a WGcheck report so we can zero in on the root issue.

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 1

[WAMMY]
Members
2,517 posts
13,992 battles

Hey

Played the first game today; same old crap, FPS would go from 77 which is normal and drop to about 50 +/- for a few seconds and back to normal.  But it was constant throughout the game, seems like maybe every 12-30 seconds; I did also have about 3 times were the ping went to 400+ from the normal 34.  I give up playing with this patch, not worth the time.  I quit for now, good luck.  Submit a ticket; why bother, it's not like enough people havent reported it or given feedback about it.  fix it.

Pete

Edited by sasquatch_research

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,778 posts
10,610 battles
2 hours ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Played the first game today; same old crap, FPS would go from 77 which is normal and drop to about 50 +/- for a few seconds and back to normal.  But it was constant throughout the game, seems like maybe every 12-30 seconds; I did also have about 3 times were the ping went to 400+ from the normal 34.  I give up playing with this patch, not worth the time.  I quit for now, good luck.  Submit a ticket; why bother, it's not like enough people havent reported it or given feedback about it.  fix it.

Pete

Answered you in another thread. Check out that link and file.

Sign in to follow this