You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jason199506

about upcoming mercenary

13 comments in this topic

[AP]
Members
1,373 posts
18,660 battles
18 hours ago, jason199506 said:
can i join CW on multiple region prime times?

say, i played with another clan during SEA time, 12 hours later, can i still join clan battle with my own clan during NA prime time?

just reposting what i asked in the update thread, cuz no one seemed to have noticed my question over there.................

[GGWP]
Members
7,211 posts
16,745 battles

That's a very good question. And I would bet WG never thought of it. 

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Funny 1

[AP]
Members
1,373 posts
18,660 battles
1 minute ago, ArIskandir said:

I want to have your work schedulle, when do you sleep btw?

normal east coast time

im just thinking on weekends i could set alarm clock and wake up early to help my previous clan with clan wars

but i dont wanna lock myself out of weekend evening CW

[SALVO]
Members
5,988 posts
4,946 battles
1 minute ago, jason199506 said:

normal east coast time

im just thinking on weekends i could set alarm clock and wake up early to help my previous clan with clan wars

but i dont wanna lock myself out of weekend evening CW

I was joking bro, hope it didn't came across as criticism or something like that. 

Tho thinking about your question, can you share your same account between 2 different servers? It is my understanding you can't, so the odds are you can't do CB with a SEA clan with your NA account. 

[GGWP]
Members
7,211 posts
16,745 battles
5 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

I was joking bro, hope it didn't came across as criticism or something like that. 

Tho thinking about your question, can you share your same account between 2 different servers? It is my understanding you can't, so the odds are you can't do CB with a SEA clan with your NA account. 

But he can do clan wars with an NA clan during SEA prime time. 

[AP]
Members
1,373 posts
18,660 battles
Just now, ArIskandir said:

nah, DAY is a NA clan, it's just 90% people in there lives in asia

and that's why when WG introduced prime time system, they were all doing it in SEA time, and i live in canada so the time doesnt work well for me so i left for AP

any clan on any server is free to choose any prime time they want to do their clan battles on, many NA clans have also opted to do EU prime time as opposed to NA prime time for the past few seasons

[SALVO]
Members
5,988 posts
4,946 battles

Ah ok, then it comes down to mercs having a "cooldown time" between clan "switch" or something like that... 

[ARGSY]
Members
637 posts
10,283 battles

It is like winning the pennant race and then getting Mike Trout on loan to help you out in the playoffs.  Dumb [edited]ideas as great teams will be able to recruit a great player. 

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,770 posts
5,414 battles

I don't care about time zones.

If they wanna merc, great. Pay me. If not? Fine. Otherwise we have our own clan which usually hires a merc ourselves.

We leave the details to Wows.

[ARGSY]
Members
22,351 posts
16,264 battles
On 10/1/2020 at 1:19 AM, handybilly said:

a great player.

ONE great player. Whether that ONE great player can elevate the team to greater things than they might otherwise have achieved is another matter.